Too Many Delayed Games

Oh my god I wanted to cry when they delayed DAO again. Unless they have one heck of a good reason for delaying AP I will be crushed. However the bright side is that if all goes according to plan I will now have a lot more time to play AP :rolleyes:

I already bought GTA IV because of the drought we're undergoing. Hasn't changed the fact that Vice City is the only GTA I've enjoyed even moderately. Give me hubs over open world traffic jams every day of the week and twice on Sundays, thanks.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Luck? Obs asked some favors from the veteran spies who helped develop the game.

Exactly (looks at the fortune he made for sabotaging SC: Conviction)

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I hope this game will not be delayed i have been waiting for this game for about a year or maybe two but yep its like one on my number 1. list of games i want for christmas with uncharted 2 and infamous, prototype and mgs4 ( i know those 3 have been realesed but ;):ermm: )

blap london

aaliyah-20071002-319152_V96.jpg

I hope that if they do delay it they at least give us a reason unlike bioware's bull$hit 2 week delay of Dragon age.

Valve takes the Delay Cake.

And the fans are getting more retarded by the minute.

...Expected an 'is a lie' joke, did ya?

Ep3 was never delayed, because there was never a release date announced.

True, but that wasn't really the point I was trying to make.

And who says the new animation/sign language implementation is for Ep3? Could be for a different game as well....

In an effort to understand the needs of deaf gamers better, Gabe Newell invited a group of deaf gamers and asked them questions(...)giving us an insight into story elements of the upcoming final episode of Half Life 2.
Newell's idea is that Alyx had a crush on a hearing impaired person before she met Gordon, and taught Dog sign language so that she could practice(...)

Anyway, I'm glad Ep3 takes so long, it means that Valve does add something special to it.

In this context I'd say it's pointless instead of special, but it seems that's just me.

Well at least you finally get to change environments. Arctic setting should be a nice change for once.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm happy that a lot of competition for AP has been delayed.

My sixth gaming sense tells me that AP is not going to be delayed, so bodes well for the sales success of the game. Which is good because I like Obsidian's stuff and want them to do well :sorcerer: