Good Old Games

Pop

Sanitarium. Loved the demo but never saw the finished product.

Wow. 16 pages and no one mentions XCom?

XCom: UFO Defense was the first and best. Turn based squad tactics

XCom: Terror from the deep got a little weird going under water but it

"Old School Fallout Fan"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mushroom cloud to walk into.

Have A Happy Holocaust."

The Club House Mod

Wow. 16 pages and no one mentions XCom?

That's because XComs aren't in Good Old Games. If you aren't yet familiar with the site, go have a look, the place is great.

Yea, I get your point but I still thought it was worth a mention.

"Old School Fallout Fan"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mushroom cloud to walk into.

Have A Happy Holocaust."

The Club House Mod

I loved Caesar III, when I was a kid I couldn't quite get into Sim City for some reason and it was the first sim/management game I ever played.

I think I played it to death, but I'm still tempted to pick it up...

Currently downloading the M&M I-VI pack. This is going to be a nostalgia trip-- M&M I was my first ever CRPG (first played on my uncle's C64 when I was about 8 ). I actually have the CD version of this somewhere, but $9.99 is worth the avoiding the hassle of finding it and getting it to run on a modern OS.

And the download is finished. All 6 games took a grand total of 4 minutes-- technological progress is an amazing thing.

Edited by Enoch

The Mortal Kombat series and Doom series = kick ass early 90s games.

Again, do you even try to read the tread? This is about the website Good Old Games and not good old games in general. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Again, do you even try to read the tread? This is about the website Good Old Games and not good old games in general. :down:

Maybe if it is put in the topic title then it woud be more clear to what kind of responses are wanted.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Again, do you even try to read the tread? This is about the website Good Old Games and not good old games in general. :down:

Maybe if it is put in the topic title then it woud be more clear to what kind of responses are wanted.

Maybe if you read posts it would be, quote, "more clear to what kind of responses are wanted." :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

@Nihilus5078: Are you a h4wt chick?

If so, all is forgiven.

If I remember correctly, he is a 14 years old guy.

Tough luck Jags, better luck next time.

I've finally got GOG's The Longest Journey to work on Windows 7. Having played the sequel first, the graphics look pretty dated, but still beautiful landscapes - wonder if I can make the AA work somehow. Typically, I'm stuck on the very first puzzle, but it should be good.

I'll wait for what they pull out of the bag this week or whatnot, but might end up getting Caesar 3 anyway.