Good Old Games

Pop

Just bought $237 worth of games on GOG.

Now all thats left to do is supply me with your username and password.

Yeah give those to Boo and give me your credit card number + PIN while you are at it.

I've been contemplating getting Lionheart. Someone stop me!

While, all in all, Lionheart is a very disappointing game, Barcelona is an awesome place. So, play it until you leave Barcelona and you won't feel cheated for buying Lionheart.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It really sucks. And even though it has some bright parts, that only makes you angry because you know how the game could have been so much better. So even if you would manage to play it halfway through before you die of boredom and/or irritation, you will still only be angry.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

It really sucks. And even though it has some bright parts, that only makes you angry because you know how the game could have been so much better. So even if you would manage to play it halfway through before you die of boredom and/or irritation, you will still only be angry.

That's what I've heard from a lot of people. :sorcerer:

Too bad you missed the holiday sale, everything was like -40%.

I know, I'm cut about that. But at the time I only had enough money for either the GOG sale or the Steam sale, and the games in the Steam sale became relatively expensive again after it ended, while the GOG games would always be either $10 or $6.

Just bought $237 worth of games on GOG.

Now all thats left to do is supply me with your username and password.

It's a pretty good list, too. Heavy on the RPG, adventure and strategy.

While, all in all, Lionheart is a very disappointing game, Barcelona is an awesome place. So, play it until you leave Barcelona and you won't feel cheated for buying Lionheart.

I actually disagree: Barcelona is an average place that looks like it could have been awesome if they put some time into it. It just appears awesome when compared to the rest of the game.

Do not, under any condition, get Lionheart. It, along with PoR:RoMD, taught me the valuable lesson of waiting for reviews first. Heck, if someone gave you Lionheart, I wouldn't even take it off their hands.

Life is too short to play crappy game.

baldurs gate series.... torment.... system shock 1....

i hope its something awesome like BG2, then i can put it on my laptop and carry it around with lugging all those discs everywhere

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

My D.Keeper discs still work on XP just fine...haven't tried on Win7/the new pc tho. I bet the imp sprites on DK1 would move so fast it'd be hard to pick them up or slap them...lol

I'm not hoping for any particular game...just that it's a good one. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

dungeon keeper games would be badass if it would work with vista

i couldnt get my discs to work with vista, probably would still be a problem even with gog...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.