Borderlands

Purkake

Super Badass Varkids are tough SOBs. We had one stalking us through the whole 'caustic caverns' map, and he pounced on us right at the end. Nearly got us both, but the commando's turret saved us. It's very good at killing things.

Weren't you trying to get Vermivorous the Invincible to spawn?

Super Badass Varkids are tough SOBs. We had one stalking us through the whole 'caustic caverns' map, and he pounced on us right at the end. Nearly got us both, but the commando's turret saved us. It's very good at killing things.

Uh... gee, I dunno :blink: . I joined my brother's game, and I'm not sure exactly which quest he was on. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Vermivorous though. All I know is we fired a lot of bullets into the one we did kill, heh.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Uh... gee, I dunno :blink: . I joined my brother's game, and I'm not sure exactly which quest he was on. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Vermivorous though. All I know is we fired a lot of bullets into the one we did kill, heh.

It's not a quest, it's a hidden raid boss. You have to go to a Varkid area and let at least one evolve a bunch of times without killing it, the chances of it evolving increasing with the number of players and number of varkids present, and even then it's miniscule. It's the exclusive source of some head skins that, by virtue of their source, are equal in value to lv50 orange guns. Anyway, the most popular/common area for people to try to get it to appear is in the Caustic Caverns is why I asked. Edited by AGX-17

Hey AGX, since you seem to know a lot of meta-data about the game ... does the Warrior have any chance at all (I know it'd be a very miniscule chance) to drop any other Legendary items besides Volcano, Conference Call, Impaler shield, that other shotgun, and the grenade mod? Or are those the only ones in his item list potential?

I read the wiki re: legendaries and it'll say "this is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but [ enemy name ] has a higher chance to drop it," but it isn't clear on what "suitable loot source" means. Any enemy, or just chests, or both, or what.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts