Walkthrough Trailer #2

Good comments all around and my favorite AP video so far. Now all I want is to forget about this game till October comes. The anticipation is just too PAINFULL!

Yeah, those damn marketing people, master torturers of the information age!

Can you blame me for wanting to play this game? I just wanna wake up tomorrow and see it's October ;)

I mean without having to fall into a coma >_>

Good comments all around and my favorite AP video so far. Now all I want is to forget about this game till October comes. The anticipation is just too PAINFULL!

Yeah, those damn marketing people, master torturers of the information age!

Can you blame me for wanting to play this game?

Not at all. That's why PR people are torturers, hyping their games months before release, just so after the agonizing wait ends, we finish it in 2-3 days.

All I have is a Youtube link at the moment - I'm sure there'll be some high-res version of this on GameTrailers at some point.

The game looks fantastic, and I really love the music. I really love a good RPG. ;)

I love the night, so peaceful and calm.

Started KotoR II on a Saturday morning and finished it late Sunday night. Fot a 60$ game, that was pretty short. BUT! I have replayed it so many times, it must have hit more than I've played Baldur's Gate I and II together. And that's double digits, in the neighborhoud of over 20 times total. And those games had a headstart! If AP is so good and addicting it will have me coming back for more, I will gladly pay any price and care little if I finished it in less that a day. Which is more than I can say for Mass Effect.

Metal Saren?

I don't recall hearing the term used in any of the dev diaries, but it sure does seem as though replay value was at the top of the priorities list.

And considering how many times I've replayed TSL, NWN2, and MotB, I think it's safe to say that AP will keep me busy until New Vegas comes out.

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I'm really wondering how effective martial arts will actually be...at least when it comes to a character who doesn't want to be super stealthy.

The E3 clip that was posted the other day makes is appear as though opponents will drop into CQC if you get too close to them. If that's the case, then martial arts better be very effective.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

CQCing with few points in CQC can be challenging depending on the CQC level of the opponents you're facing. Usually it's pretty easy to tell the CQC level of an opponent by attempting to smack them a few times with CQC. If you are less skilled than the opponent, they will tend to block your attacks and counterattack quite a bit. If are more skilled than the opponent, they will not be able to block many of your attacks.

CQC can be very effective if you put a reasonable number of points into the skill. If you just try to wing it every once in a while, chances are it will not end well for you. That's the theory and, as far as I can tell, the experience of testers and devs who have played the game.

If you max it out will you be UNSTOPPABLE?

Shotguns stop you pretty quickly no matter how many points you have in CQC. At least that's been my experience. CQC is pretty powerful when leveled up, but you still have to exercise caution when approaching enemies. Obviously the game isn't Ghost Recon, but certain weapons will really tear you up in only a few hits.

Shotguns stop you pretty quickly no matter how many points you have in CQC. ....certain weapons will really tear you up in only a few hits.

That's awesome. That's what I was hoping for. Being shot by a shotgun should really ruin your day. Glad AP doesn't seem to be like some games were you can take 10 guns to the face and be fine.

Shotguns stop you pretty quickly no matter how many points you have in CQC. At least that's been my experience. CQC is pretty powerful when leveled up, but you still have to exercise caution when approaching enemies. Obviously the game isn't Ghost Recon, but certain weapons will really tear you up in only a few hits.

Are the different difficulty levels already defined? If so, what differentiates them?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Are the different difficulty levels already defined? If so, what differentiates them?

lol, i'm making a black and bald (if bald is possible) martial arts master...(if there's an easy difficulty, i'm putting it on that so i can run through mofos with unarmed)

I don't think you can change the color of Michael's skin.

I believe they've said somewhere that you can. I don't know to what degree, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You could change Micahel's skin color/tone to varying degrees. But he'll certainly look weird as an African-American or Asian with the present model.

Not if they choose natural colors. Hair style also helps a lot.

As long as I can make a Hitler look-a-like, I'm happy.

Hitler_080401095910432_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

Ps. I do not need that Alpha Protocolled.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!