Profile Title things

kingofsquid

You cannot change them but you can choose what they are by changing your "class" via the profile control panel. The forum members with custom titles either are VIPs or have won some sort of contest.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You cannot change them but you can choose what they are by changing your "class" via the profile control panel. The forum members with custom titles either are VIPs or have won some sort of contest.

Except my class is paladin, and I'm still a thaumaturgist.

No, I've won several contests and not a single one of the tens of suggestions for a custom title I've sent in has been approved by Fionavar.

There must be something wrong with Fionavar.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^ I wonder why.

But yeah, it would be cool if they got around to getting the different class-based titles working. And enabled the BBCode for flash embedding too, while they are at it...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I will let admin know that some of the title things are knackered. Hopefully we will be deploying the new board version soon, so this would be something to consider at that time!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

The nub, presidigator just really means how many posts you have 0-10 is nub, 11-49 is Prestiditigator, 50-99 is Evoker, 100-199 is Conjurer, 200-299 is Thuergist, 300-599 is Thaumaturgist, and so on. I think 3000+ is Arch-Mage. I may be wrong though.

deicideLogo5.jpg

No, I've won several contests and not a single one of the tens of suggestions for a custom title I've sent in has been approved by Fionavar.

Yeah, Fionavar doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Try, try again ... we'll get it right I am sure ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Haha seriously? What the hell are you submitting? :facepalm:

I'm still thinking about a title. It's been like a year since I won it.

Oner, Krezack, I know this is off topic, but how do you make the little......flamey dude on your sigs...??....

On the Edit Sig page is a painting icon, 2nd row, 4th from the right - or write alternatively- click on it, and it'll ask for a link to the picture you want to add.

Right-click on an image, and check its properties.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: