TSL Restored Content Mod

Linky!

Seems like they are almost done and ready for release, but this part is what got my attention:

Remember when some people mentioned little slowdown in m4-78EP production, and we replied it's because of something *good*?

Yeah. Here's the real reason.

We - mainly myself, Stoney, LoH, and some others - for a while now, were working on a little mod to restore all of TSL cut content - including HK Factory, Malachor ending and a lot of other, small stuff on all planets, as well as bug fixes.

Yes, Team Gizka is doing almost the same thing. But don't you think they're working on this for a little too long?

:lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It seems like someone is already being a bit feisty about it.

(scroll down to Insidious post)

And someone had better take that damn "position" tag off my profile before I get annoyed. I want nothing more to do with any of you - and don't you dare try and get in contact with me or write some smarmy response.

I wonder what his "position" originally was :(

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And someone had better take that damn "position" tag off my profile before I get annoyed.

I wonder what his "position" originally was ;)

I was asked to help with writing M4-78. Not that it's any business of yours.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

And someone had better take that damn "position" tag off my profile before I get annoyed.

I wonder what his "position" originally was ;)

I was asked to help with writing M4-78. Not that it's any business of yours.

Whoa, relax, it is just a mod after all.

Anyhoo, i am getting this tingling sense that i had 4 years ago when TG originally started.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Perfectly calm here. ;) Sorry if I came off differently.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.