Saint or Jerk

Walsingham

Saint or Jerk  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the man's terrorism was because he was religious or because he was a t**t

• religion
    • being a t***
    • Special option for Sand, indicating a rant about religion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegal...ide-attack.html

Winchester Crown Court heard that between December 2007 and April 2008, Ibrahim had become increasingly radical, growing a beard and wearing Islamic clothing while justifying September 11 and praising the hook-handed preacher Abu Hamza.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It was because of computer games. Probably Doom.

Those damn murder simulators!

For our colonial cousins, and foreigners, '****' is a synonym for 'douchebag'. But more offensive.

It's used here also, just not as common as others. :)

Edited by Gorth
Changed the quote

Yeah, this poll is loaded. "Society made him do it", "videogames", "all of the above" are all missing as options. Who cares about Hades anyway.

My professional opinion is that with that face, he wasn't getting any. But hey I might just be projecting my own insecurities, here...

edit: nevermind, got it

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I really wonder why Britain keeps so many Extremist ****s around in their country.... Victim of the Multi-Culti dictatorship?

Victim of reading the inane drivel newspaper columnists write.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Thread title changed and thread pruned a bit. Lets explore the depths of human depravity rather than an Englishmans play with obscure profanity?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

**** isn't a swear word!

This word has been acceptable on post watershed television throughout the last decade. However in Scotland and Southern England it has a much softer meaning than it has in the North of England. In northern English it is a taboo word - completely interchangeable in every context with '****'. Many northern TV comedies and dramas feature the word because non-northerners have no idea how offensive it is and '****' is forbidden. Here, as with the word pants Northern English is more similar to North American than with southern English and Scottish usage.

OK, so... in Australia, Scotland and Southern England it just mainly means 'fool' while in America and Northern English it's equivalent to the c-word? I'm so confused! It's a hilarious word I often use endearingly, how can it be offensive? :sorcerer:

*goes and looks up where Northern England is*

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

My professional opinion is that with that face, he wasn't getting any. But hey I might just be projecting my own insecurities, here...

Huh? He's not bad looking at all.

OK, so... in Australia, Scotland and Southern England it just mainly means 'fool' while in America and Northern English it's equivalent to the c-word? I'm so confused! It's a hilarious word I often use endearingly, how can it be offensive? :sorcerer:

*goes and looks up where Northern England is*

No, it's not as bad as the c-word. It's worse than jerk or **** though.

Edit:

Andrew-Ibrahim-who-change-003.jpg

Wait. The original picture didn't have his hair, and I'm not surprised.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Aw, come on, Wals! You know the answer to this one. You're just throwing red meat to the Wallies. (isn't that an Aussie term? :sorcerer: )

Anyhow, the guy is trying to find himself. Apparently, he should look at the end of a crack pipe.

For the benefit of a couple of young men taking childish delight in discovering a new word:

**** (twt)

n.

1. Vulgar Slang The vulva.

2. Offensive & Vulgar Slang A woman or girl.

The American Heritage

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Andrew-Ibrahim-who-change-003.jpg

Wait. The original picture didn't have his hair, and I'm not surprised.

Sweet Jesus. What a k****z****n

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Come on guys, it shouldn't really be necessary to add new words to the language filter. 20090718161039.jpg

No, but you reallly really want to, don't you.

Despite your attempts to play it down, you are the one who makes a big deal about language, even when you don't have to.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Too late for that. :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I consider keeping the mods from developing megalomania a public service, it's nothing personal.

Yeah, Gorgon, the Mods are suffering from megalomania. That's got to be it.

Seems like you're a bit full of yourself, also. He could have shut down the thread for all I care. The real problem is that this thread wasn't thought provoking or insightful. It's a cut and dried case where even the alternate view hardly had anyone playing Devil's Advocate. ...And heaven knows this place has no shortage of folks willing to represent the Devil.

Sorr, Wals, some of your threads are interesting and create some good discussion, but this guy is just a <insert favorite expletive here>.

As for you, gorgon, good luck with your crusade against the oh so harsh mods in this forum. Hey, send me a PM when you're moderated for a couple weeks so I can try to raise a rebellion. I wonder how well that's going to work for you.