I got to play AP yesterday :-)

and... I had a blast playing it. The game was super fun and I didn't want to put it down. Everyone has done a great job on the project and I can't wait to get my hands on the final product. My favorite part of the game was the story and all the cutscenes, I got really into it and I kept playing just one more mission so I could see what happens next. This game is gonna be a great RPG.

okay I'm all done rubbing it in :thumbsup:

All the devs are watching this post to see if Jean-Eric's propaganda is working.

>.>

<.<

O.o

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Would this qualify as "cruel and unusual punishment" of forumites?

I am not a fan of cut scenes, but then, despite all the info, the whispering and the guess work, I still don't know what kind of game really AP is. Sounds like it doesn't matter either as long as it is fun to play :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

and... I had a blast playing it. The game was super fun and I didn't want to put it down. Everyone has done a great job on the project and I can't wait to get my hands on the final product. My favorite part of the game was the story and all the cutscenes, I got really into it and I kept playing just one more mission so I could see what happens next. This game is gonna be a great RPG.

okay I'm all done rubbing it in :thumbsup:

Well, I just played Dragon Age, and it was a blast too.

So Nyah!

Oh yeah? Well, I just played Baldur's Gate 1 and it was awesome! So take that!

I hate you both.

Edited by Deraldin

I've got nothing against Obsidz employees telling us that they like the game.

But in the future, you can best avoid the perception that you're teasing us by combining said mini-reviews with some piece of information about the game that we haven't been told yet. It's still 'teasing,' but if there's new info involved we'll all focus on that and the teasing won't bother us much.

okay I'm all done rubbing it in >_<

That's what Josh said about the Aliens RPG.

And then it was cancelled.

Not once did Jean use the word "tyte" or "sweet" of the normal or super variety.

Not once did Jean use the word "tyte" or "sweet" of the normal or super variety.

Oh, that's just Joshage. It's a language whose roots are hard to trace but genuinely agreed to stem from Middle Ebonics.

i can't wait for this game but saying that i won't get this game until like 5 months after it has come out as i should be cheaper by then

>_< an less i buy it at wembely market they always have it cheap at like

Edited by Londonboy

blap london

aaliyah-20071002-319152_V96.jpg

Same, although my last day one purchases were ETW and Oblivion, so not the best of records. -_-

Uh.. Try Dungeon Lords and Gothic 3 >_<

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Same, although my last day one purchases were ETW and Oblivion, so not the best of records. :(

Uh.. Try Dungeon Lords and Gothic 3 :)

Mine were The Witcher and King's Bounty: The Legend. 8)

20795.jpg

Did Matt Rorie step down from marketing and a take full-time producer position? Are you the replacement? :)

I've been playing Duke Nukem Forever the last couple of days, and it was pretty sweet. The graphics were tyte, the one liners were a blast. My favorite part was when you played whack-a-mole with the eyes of a hundred eyed boss alien!

Oh and since I pre ordered, I got a Forever 2: On and On Forever teaser as a bonus. Can't wait to see that released too!