YOU GUYS!

Moved to proper forum, although it only seems halfway related to Kotor2. Maybe more info could help solve your problem?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Moved to proper forum, although it only seems halfway related to Kotor2. Maybe more info could help solve your problem?

but seriously. ever god damn time i get passed the boring part of kotor 2 and get on the ebon hawk. the game crashes. and i have had ALOT of problems installing the ****ing game. and now THIS!?!??!

i sick and tired of all the crashing but now i cant even get further in the game because it crashes every time i enter the ship.

and i hade the same problem in the first kotor. it suxxxxx

I say he needs some sedatives.

He'd need a brain for them to sedate first.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

i dont give a **** about who to blame. everybody who had anything to do whit the making of this game should be burned alive as judes.

Lulz. That's going in my sig.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Something tells me he pirated it and is bitter because he couldn't get it to work.

Either that or he's running vista. :x

Yeah, or both :x

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

So, with the hope that something constructive might come from this, perhaps fuu, if you would please avoid the invective and actually share the technical problems you are experiencing, we might be able to help you. If not, then this discussion will likely be closed as it really does teeter a too much toward the non-constructive ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

i dont give a **** about who to blame. everybody who had anything to do whit the making of this game should be burned alive as judes.

Greatest. Fail. Post. Ever.

Fail. He beat me to siggy quoting it...

Feel free to burn LucasArts. Want a torch?

Yes, please feel free to do so.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Why would anyone be pissed off about a couple of old games not working? Especially on a site that had nothing to do with the first game and were denied by the publisher to fix the errors in the second?

KotOR 1 and 2 are old news. Also they were made to work on XP. I hope he isn't trying to play the games in Vista. Even in XP compatibility they acted a bit wonky.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Why would anyone be pissed off about a couple of old games not working? Especially on a site that had nothing to do with the first game and were denied by the publisher to fix the errors in the second?

KotOR 1 and 2 are old news. Also they were made to work on XP. I hope he isn't trying to play the games in Vista. Even in XP compatibility they acted a bit wonky.

Games are never old news!

It looks like this particular discussion wasn't destined for constructive results? Maybe some other day...

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein