What you did today

Gorth

Reckon the fact that you can't Alpha Protocol-ize my avatar is a sign that they're a cancer upon society which needs to be beaten to death with sticks tbh.

How and why did this start? And who started it? I think I may have to murder them.

Matthew Rorie started it and while I may not have anything with which to Alpha Protocol-ize your avatar, there are others that do. Thank you Deadly. :D

Edited by Deraldin

I hate you Nightshade. Hate you so, so much.

:sorcerer:

In that case Rorie is getting murdered. Murdered right in the face.

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Thank you Deadly. :D

You're most welcome! :ermm:

You wouldn't be the first, nor will you likely be the last. So no hard feelings here. :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You wouldn't be the first, nor will you likely be the last. So no hard feelings here. :sorcerer:

Stop being so nice about it, my delicate feelings are confused now. Don't know whether I want to kick you in the face or kiss you on the face.

But then where would we get all of our Alpha Protocol news since Funcroc stopped posting it all?!

I'll build FuncrocV2 out of an old crisp packet, some glue and a box of matches. He'll be so good he'll know about the news before the developers do :ermm:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

In that case Rorie is getting murdered. Murdered right in the face.

But then where would we get all of our Alpha Protocol news since Funcroc stopped posting it all?!

Funcroc = Rorie? :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

****, why I am I so anxious? ****ing I made a pact with myself that i woiulddn't pick up at pubss. dammi9t.

Bleh, stop being nervous. You meet people wherever they may be, and sometimes you can even meet most fascinating person that you have ever known in a place that you never thought that you would meet one.

Stop restricting yourself with arbitrary rules and enjoy the chaotic and wonderful thing called life.

Shut the **** up stop being corrwect.

You should be drunk more :sorcerer:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

****, why I am I so anxious? ****ing I made a pact with myself that i woiulddn't pick up at pubss. dammi9t.

Bleh, stop being nervous. You meet people wherever they may be, and sometimes you can even meet most fascinating person that you have ever known in a place that you never thought that you would meet one.

Stop restricting yourself with arbitrary rules and enjoy the chaotic and wonderful thing called life.

Shut the **** up stop being corrwect.

You should be drunk more :sorcerer:

Oh sweet Jesus. That was a good night.

Do you dis everything? 8) And how big is the price drop?????? Resistance's fraphic are by far the best I have seen, ever.

I think you might be a troll.

I think you have the wrong definition. A troll is someone who comes up with pointless arguements and says complete bull crap. And I dont think that's what he's doing.

deicideLogo5.jpg

just got back from our camping trip. it was nice. we were situated right on the cottonwood creek at the base of a very old beaver dam. several waterfalls around and decent fishing, too. the creek is small, and heavily fished where we were, so once a hole was tapped a few times or the fish got otherwise spooked, it took a while for them to strike at flies again. either way, i caught a bunch including a few keepers (though one of my keepers got away on the transfer to my creel) and my son got to help out. he thought it was gross when i cleaned the fish, but didn't get sick, upset, or otherwise dismayed with fishing. he was hooting and hollering every time a got a hit. :ermm:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

A troll is someone who comes up with pointless arguements and says complete bull crap.

So he IS a troll! :o

And I dont think that's what he's doing.

Really? o:)

-Hurlshot

A troll is someone who comes up with pointless arguements and says complete bull crap.

So he IS a troll! :o

And I dont think that's what he's doing.

Really? o:)

1. Shut it.

2. I LIKE the AP avatars! How is Garrett not cool?

3. Did I actually say fraphics? o:):o

Garrett used to be cool, then you stuck the Alpha Protocol logo onto him, now he's as cool as something that's not at all cool. Like the sun.

On topic: I spent today throwing a keyring into the air and catching it, good times were had o:)

Just sitting and wondering about the etymology of the word handkerchief. The word "hand" sort of implies a smaller, can be operated by hand, version of a kerchief, whatever that is. I could of course look it up with the help of Google, but then again, I started thinking about what people did in the past when needing information. It struck me that I haven't visited a library for ages. I know they had libraries in New Zealand, I am sure this country has them too. Maybe I should look up one some day. I miss reading books (besides the usual paperback junkfood).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Arghh... spoiler tags! o:)

Yes, I really should go see the library. Maybe this weekend...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

HaHa [/Nelson]

EDIT: Forgot why I was posting. Attended a Pump-It-Up party this weekend for some family friends kids. Talk about a money making racket with almost no overhead. Had fun and the kids go ape over all the different bouncy things.

Edited by Gfted1

Garrett used to be cool, then you stuck the Alpha Protocol logo onto him, now he's as cool as something that's not at all cool. Like the sun.

On topic: I spent today throwing a keyring into the air and catching it, good times were had :(

It's not like I got it because of the logo. I got it because of GARRETT!

Crappy few days. The parental unit is still alive, but her failing liver means she is literally swelling up with lymphatic fluid. Even my pointing out that with judicious pressure I could leave a smiley face on her arm she wasn't happy. o:)

Having expected something like this I had the forethought to order (finally) a DVD boxed set of Star Wars. I'm watching it now, and have been enjoying the childish thrillsw. What do you suppose hapens to a person who hasn't got any of these happy childhood memories?

I'm obviously becoming a dirty old man however because at the sequence where Leia got shot by stormtroopers I idly wondered what she was wearing under the white robes. >_< My innocence is gone forever.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Talk about a money making racket with almost no overhead.

i'd be willing to bet their insurance is ridiculous (waivers do not totally excuse liability), and i know for a fact they are not open every day, with most of their income coming from parties on the weekends. my son had his birthday party at pump it up this year.

taks

comrade taks... just because.