How will it end?

Aristes

How it will end!  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When you know the end is coming but you don't know what he's wearing:

• Apes, Cats, Ants... it's mutation time!
    • You thought machines were your friends!
    • It isn't just a bad cough!
    • Earth pinball with asteroids, comets, the moon!
    • Space Invaders isn't a video game any more!
    • Here comes the sun!
    • No! It's going to be... (explain)

The important thing is not whether the world ends, but whether we end with it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think the mutation thing is the sweetest way, then we get to form an undeground resistance and fight the mutants in style!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Crates.

Lots and lots of crates.

Seas loaded with floating crates, sinking ships. Crates spawning from wooden clouds, causing countless plane crashes and having the same effect as a meteor storm. Crates that jump on your head and impregnate you with a baby crate that bursts out of your chest. Crates with lasers. Crates with swords. Crates with crates as their hands.

And then, in the end, one giant crate the size of the Moon that will bring an end to the Cratocalypse.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Seriously speaking, the sun will eventually destroy the earth. As far as destroying humanity, though, I think we're going to be here for a long, long time. I doubt we ever make it out of the solar system. Maybe we can, but I don't think we will. We won't even seriously try until we're certain we don't have a choice and by then it will be too late. But, hey, we'll have one hell of a BBQ before the sun engulfs the earth!

I doubt we ever make it out of the solar system. Maybe we can, but I don't think we will. We won't even seriously try until we're certain we don't have a choice and by then it will be too late.
Never underestimate the power of (potentially) hugely profitable business ventures, captain! All hail interstellar capitalism!

:salutes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

How will it end? I'll tell you how it will end... a disaster of biblical proportions. Old Testament, real wrath of god stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthqakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA! :lol:

I doubt we ever make it out of the solar system. Maybe we can, but I don't think we will. We won't even seriously try until we're certain we don't have a choice and by then it will be too late.
Never underestimate the power of (potentially) hugely profitable business ventures, captain! All hail interstellar capitalism!

:salutes:

Or the speed with which your nova-propelled remains fly through frictionless void.