Play Kotor TSL as Bastila

All the female PC characters in Kotor 2 are so ugly! I changed my PC's appeareance to Bastila's appearance from Kotor 1. If you are interested in doing this, there are two ways to change the appearance:

1) Use a savegame editor and change the appearance to "Party_NPC_Bastila".

2) Use the Effect EffectDisguise in a friendly script to disguise yourself as Bastila:

effect oDisguise= EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_P_BASTILLA);
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT, oDisguise, OBJECT_SELF);

You can append this script to any friendly power script, like Heal or Force Valor or anything. Only execute once, obviously.

The bastila portrait is missing in Kotor 2 and has to be extracted from Kotor 1 (PO_pbastila.tpc, put into the TSL Override directory).

Check out this screenshot - Bastila talking to Kreia:

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr40/WRFan/K2_00000.jpg

cool :lol:

Edited by WRFan

Porting content from KotOR into KotOR II is forbidden, I'm afraid.

Also, the effect of looking like Bastila can be more easily achieved by using The KotOR Savegame Editor. :lol:

Edited by Darth InSidious

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

The Bastila underwear textures are missing in Kotor TSL, so if you try to unequip your current armour, the game will crash. To correct this, open appearance.2da, find the Party_NPC_Bastila row and change the following columns:

ModelA: change to PFBAM

TexA: change to PFBAMC

TexAEvil: change either to PFBAMD or P_HandmaidBAD. The Handmaiden evil look is hot! It's some kind of Echani underwear, looks more like armour though