BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson is dead!

Kaftan Barlast

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jack...cardiac-arrest/

I could be making a lot of distasteful jokes right now, but thats not quite right I think so you'll just have to imagine them.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

huh i'd just been reading on some news site that he'd had a cardiac arrest - but it didn't mention he'd died

obviously they haven't updated their site

i kinda feel like doing the Thriller dance now :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Dead? Or in a coma? CBC article

Pop star Michael Jackson is in a coma after being rushed by ambulance to a Los Angeles-area hospital Thursday afternoon after suffering from cardiac arrest, according to a report from the Los Angeles Times.

CNN says was in coma, is now dead, but haven't confirmed reports yet.

Edited by Deraldin

Oh, wow, this is sad news.

I remember when my Dad first got me a Michael Jackson album way back in the 80s. I listened to Beat It for hours and grew to love his other songs. I haven't followed him seriously in years, but I'll always remember growing up to his music as a kid and trying to do the moonwalk.

Rest In Peace Michael.

Can't say I'll miss his persona...but the nostalgic memories of growing up with Thriller (as well as his earlier stuff) makes me miss that talent. I think I'll listen to Thriller right now, in fact. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

To be honest it's hard for me to care, considering odds are we was a child molester. Interesting how everyone is overlooking that fact. I simply see it as karma getting its due on him. No one settles out of court on those kind of charges unless there is something to them. See catholic church for a prime example. Yes he had a great pop rock influence in the 80s and until the mid 90s but he been irrelevant music wise for the past decade. I find it odd people are tripping over themselves on his death as if he still had any musical clout in recent memory.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

To be honest it's hard for me to care, considering odds are we was a child molester. Interesting how everyone is overlooking that fact. I simply see it as karma getting its due on him. No one settles out of court on those kind of charges unless there is something to them. See catholic church for a prime example. Yes he had a great pop rock influence in the 80s and until the mid 90s but he been irrelevant music wise for the past decade. I find it odd people are tripping over themselves on his death as if he still had any musical clout in recent memory.

I'm fairly convinced he was guilty too, but that is a rather harsh statement.. or are you just jumping to conclusions to empower an arguement?

Fortune favors the bald.

I'll always remember what I was doing when Michael Jackson died: not giving a ****.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Atleast he can still perform "Thriller" :p

The very same album was good, but I don't care much for rest that was released. Nor do I care much about his pedophile charges. Sucks for his family though, as with anyone with a loss of a close family member.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not sure how having a heart attack is karmic payback for child molestation.

I thought it was pretty obvious from the view of the philosophy of western karma.

World of Darkness News

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

I'm fairly convinced he was guilty too, but that is a rather harsh statement.. or are you just jumping to conclusions to empower an arguement?

'harsh' or being honest? Why tip toe around the topic? He was a vile man who molested children and IMO got what he deserved. If this guy was some average guy who lived down the street from you all the facts the same except we wasn't a singer/celebrity there would be a lynch mob after him and most everyone would be dancing on his grave. But he had some hits in the 80s and only because of that some of you are blinded by that. Its sick and some of you should be disgusted with yourself for celebrating the life of a CHILD MOLESTER.

Unreal how celebrities blind some people. I liked some of his songs in the 80s as well does not make him a good person.

World of Darkness News

---

- Doreen Valiente

'harsh' or being honest? Why tip toe around the topic? He was a vile man who molested children and IMO got what he deserved. If this guy was some average guy who lived down the street from you all the facts the same except we wasn't a singer/celebrity there would be a lynch mob after him and most everyone would be dancing on his grave. But he had some hits in the 80s and only because of that some of you are blinded by that. Its sick and some of you should be disgusted with yourself for celebrating the life of a CHILD MOLESTER.

Unreal how celebrities blind some people. I liked some of his songs in the 80s as well does not make him a good person.

...or the guy simply was never mentally fit to become old. Maybe he stayed at the mental age of 8 for the rest of his life. None of his children is biologically his.

I bet that he wasn't even interested in any form of sexuality to begin, because that was icky grown-up stuff.

I also bet that he died as a virgin.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy