Character Won't Move in KOTOR2

I'm in peragus I went down to the mines ... I killed the robots and as I walk through the really hot tunnels my character stops moving forward and backward he turns around just fine but he won't move forward or back do I need a patch? it ran through the area before just fine but I backtracked the first time and then going back through the area it did this, then when I reloaded the game which was before I moved through this area It stopped me then

I'm in peragus I went down to the mines ... I killed the robots and as I walk through the really hot tunnels my character stops moving forward and backward he turns around just fine but he won't move forward or back do I need a patch? it ran through the area before just fine but I backtracked the first time and then going back through the area it did this, then when I reloaded the game which was before I moved through this area It stopped me then

I've had some of those problems happen, for me it usually just works if I move backwards and then move up. Shut the game down then start it back up. Thats all I can think of though.

deicideLogo5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've had some of those problems happen, for me it usually just works if I move backwards and then move up. Shut the game down then start it back up. Thats all I can think of though.

see im having this same problem but its when i first start up the game i'll move a little bit then i just end up spinning around in circles.

even after rebooting/reinstalling the game it still happens within 30 sec's of me starting the game