Favre and the Vikings

Nihilus5078

I heard this crap on the news and they say that Brett Favre will be attending the Vikings training camp when Vikings' training camp starts. Any thoughts on this? Will it make the Vikings any better or worse? I think that with a 40 year old vet with Adrian and Tony Richardson in backfield, behind Center Matt Birk and with Steve Hutchinson at Left Guard and Anthony Herrera and with Byron McKinnie and Ryan Cook on the other side with Kliensasser and Shiancoe with the Vikings' pretty good Recievers, including Sidney Rice, Bernard Berrian, and Bobby Wade = excellent offense. As for Defense, Kevin and Pat Williams with Kenechi Udeze and Ray Edwards clogging up the front line won't give an inch. As for Defensive Backs, Cedric Griffin, Ben Sapp, Antoine Winfield for CB's and for Saftey, Darren Sharper, and the secondaries lazy performance though with talented backs is redicilous. Greenway, Henderson, and Leber better give their best. So, any thoughts on this? Any performance predictions?

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'm sure, barring injuries, Favre will do alright. Despite the season ending late last year (partly due to injury), he had a pretty good season (a PB one albeit probably abit undeserved).

As for this season, I'll predict 10-6, division title,nfc championship elimination. But, I don't care as long as he gets to laugh at GB as he does better than them since they betrayed him and spit in his face.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The Vikes may be a QB away, but they might already have that QB on the roster in Sage Rosenfels. He's an accurate QB who has the drawback of committing too many turnovers. Favre (who can be described in exactly the same manner) is probably a step up from Rosenfels, but at this stage of his career, it isn't a big one.

Although I think whoever comes out ahead between the Eagles and Giants is the clear favorite in the NFC.

Edited by Enoch

"Although I think whoever comes out ahead between the Eagles and Giants is the clear favorite in the NFC. "

Giants will likely make the playoffs, and might make the 2nd round but they ar eno real threat beause they lack a big time receiving threat. Their betrayal of their fans is absolutely disgusting!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

• 6 months later...