Kotor 2 + Moniter = Fail

Im using my windows xp for kotor 2 instead of my newer vista. With the xp I have 2 moniters atached, both are 22" but i put them sideways so they are longest from top to bottom. I had some special software installed long ago so that it would rotate the screen so it would work propperly sideways. I have been able to run all games that i have played properly with this, wow, swg, etc. So i downloaded Kotor 2 and when i play it is like it wants to have the game on both moniters, normaly games work properly by keeping it on just one moniter so i could use the other for another window. SO all I see is a cut in half screen, but when i start up the game at first, the begining credits are normal, its just one the main screen comes up were you create a character.

Any help fixing this would be great. And if im not clear ( sorry ), i just want it to run normally on 1 moniter.

simply, lower the GAMES resolution, you have it set too high. the quality doesnt go down at all to set it at 800x600, the only actual difference is the HUD and pause screen become big enough to see. And yes, i registered simply to reply to this post

Im using my windows xp for kotor 2 instead of my newer vista. With the xp I have 2 moniters atached, both are 22" but i put them sideways so they are longest from top to bottom. I had some special software installed long ago so that it would rotate the screen so it would work propperly sideways. I have been able to run all games that i have played properly with this, wow, swg, etc. So i downloaded Kotor 2 and when i play it is like it wants to have the game on both moniters, normaly games work properly by keeping it on just one moniter so i could use the other for another window. SO all I see is a cut in half screen, but when i start up the game at first, the begining credits are normal, its just one the main screen comes up were you create a character.

Any help fixing this would be great. And if im not clear ( sorry ), i just want it to run normally on 1 moniter.

It did not work. Ive already been messing around with that. The last few times that I have changed the latency though the game wont even open, it will just make the screan flash a few times, like you will see a black screen open up were the game is supposed to be then you will see the previews in the normal screen but then it just like freezes after that.

EDIT: ok the game doesnt even work when I fully remove the right moniter, the game still shows up ( half of it ) with the rest missing. I also noticed that the game is moved and inch to the right, and like 4 inches up on the screen. so its basicaly in the top right area of the screan. The margins below and to the left are just black.

And by changing the resolution you mean through the swkotor2.ini file, the height and width? Because in the options it wont let me change the resolution, its just a blank box ( the swconfig.exe ). Which is the options you get to through the launcher. Also in game i cant change the resoltutioon because that part of the screen is missing.

Edited by Shenanigans

Try unplugging monitor 2 from your card when the game starts....then after you're up & running the game completely on monitor 1.....plug monitor 2 back in. ;)

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

It did not work. Ive already been messing around with that. The last few times that I have changed the latency though the game wont even open, it will just make the screan flash a few times, like you will see a black screen open up were the game is supposed to be then you will see the previews in the normal screen but then it just like freezes after that.

EDIT: ok the game doesnt even work when I fully remove the right moniter, the game still shows up ( half of it ) with the rest missing. I also noticed that the game is moved and inch to the right, and like 4 inches up on the screen. so its basicaly in the top right area of the screan. The margins below and to the left are just black.

And by changing the resolution you mean through the swkotor2.ini file, the height and width? Because in the options it wont let me change the resolution, its just a blank box ( the swconfig.exe ). Which is the options you get to through the launcher. Also in game i cant change the resoltutioon because that part of the screen is missing.

Didnt work. Even when i start the game with only 1 moniter on it still doesnt work.