Pictures of your games

Gorth

Funny thing is, the fight would have to be a lot worse to make it obvious you're not supposed to win it.

Especially after that (for me) unlucky section where every fight I had was over my head.

Or is it just me?

That's fair. When I realized I was backstabbing Cautherine for 1 damage, I was like "hmmmm" because it seemed a bit surprising. But the sequence is not transparent at all.

Been getting around.

al.jpg

zev.jpg

Slept with all three of them in the same night. Ended up back with Leliana though. :thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I didn't find the DA love scene (well, I only did one so far) that weird to look at though they still seem a bit out of place. The screenshots are always kinda hilarious though.

Anyways, I finished up Storm of Zehir and then I've looked through some of the many cool area prefabs for NWN2.

Those Yuan-Ti sure have good interior designers. As a sidenote, I love that you can sneak through this entire place and get the recognition for it:

nwn2main2009-11-2815-03-27-15.jpg

Mwahahaha:

nwn2main2009-11-2815-11-31-70.jpg

Screenshot from the prefab called 'The Ascended City':

nwn2main2009-11-2910-52-26-23.jpg

And another one:

nwn2main2009-11-2910-48-43-01.jpg

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It's all corrupted and green, I see. Get to work, karka, the scenery is so much prettier after you kill all those corrupted.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You need

Kogrim's horn. Blow it by the dragon and see what happens.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sten, wearing a Jadgpanzer Hull and wielding a comedy axe, got the last smackdown on the Archdemon after I'd done all the work. He looked pretty cool in the slo-mo slaying animation.

Forget gimpy rogues... keeping the Stenmeister alive through that final battle was my biggest achievement.

sonsofgygax.JPG

It seems the cheesy solo dragon slaying tactics work on Flemeth too. If you stand at the right distance, the Dragon will refrain from the Wing Buffet and simply stay put (aside from the occasional Roar) and blast you with fire ad infinitum (which can pretty much be shrugged off with Shimmering Shield). Takes some lyrium potions, though.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.