Pictures of your games

Gorth

Accidentally shot through my own guys.. well at least blood stains on a redcoat doesn't show so easy, they'll get over it!

What game is that? Heh, would've liked it if you could mod the game to make them Mandalorians :facepalm:

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Not sure if I did this right.

It's a picture, of a game. Good job!

Could use some more anti-aliasing, though...

Thanks. But anti what?

It's a graphics setting, it makes sharp or jagged edges look smoother.

anti-aliasing.thumbnail.png

post-3491-1247028107_thumb.jpg

1920x1200 was just a little too small, but 1680x1050 is just about right and it comes in under a meg per screenshot. I keep trying to zoom in when I go indoors into the tiny little areas and it doesn't work. Looks very nice though.

Edited by Deraldin

post-3491-1247032778_thumb.jpg

Oh the humiliation! Killed by gibberlings! Monty at least had the sense to die to a couple dire wolves not 3 minutes earlier, but I had to go on exploring and ended up dead myself. I dunno what's worse. Being killed by gibberlings or xvarts, but both are way up there on the "most humiliating ways to die". :thumbsup:

Majek: What do you consider as being lost in the transition?

Edited by Deraldin

Everything. With new classes, kits, races,... and all the other engine changes it's just not BG1 anymore.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Everything. With new classes, kits, races,... and all the other engine changes it's just not BG1 anymore.

Races? The only new class I've used has been the sorceror and I rarely use kits as I don't really like any of them. Considering all the stuff that I've got changed back to the BG1 method through mods, I'm not entirely sure just how much is actually different. Most of the rules have been changed back, I had the BG2 spells removed, weapon proficiencies are grouped instead of individual. Walking speed is BG1 level so ranged weapons are just as deadly as they were before. :thumbsup:

post-3491-1247032778_thumb.jpg

Oh the humiliation! Killed by gibberlings! Monty at least had the sense to die to a couple dire wolves not 3 minutes earlier, but I had to go on exploring and ended up dead myself. I dunno what's worse. Being killed by gibberlings or xvarts, but both are way up there on the "most humiliating ways to die". :sorcerer:

Hmm. Perhaps you forgot that you can pause the game at any time by hitting the SPACE BAR or left clicking on the clock face?

Looks great. I'll have to get around to using the widescreen mod myself, one of these days...

edit: I take it you finally managed to solve your install problems?

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Races? The only new class I've used has been the sorceror and I rarely use kits as I don't really like any of them. Considering all the stuff that I've got changed back to the BG1 method through mods, I'm not entirely sure just how much is actually different. Most of the rules have been changed back, I had the BG2 spells removed, weapon proficiencies are grouped instead of individual. Walking speed is BG1 level so ranged weapons are just as deadly as they were before. :)

Lol, you did all that instead of just play with WS mod?

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Hmm. Perhaps you forgot that you can pause the game at any time by hitting the SPACE BAR or left clicking on the clock face?

Looks great. I'll have to get around to using the widescreen mod myself, one of these days...

edit: I take it you finally managed to solve your install problems?

Nah, I know how to pause, but they got some lucky rolls and managed to hit me 4 times in one round. I was dead before I could drink a potion.

As for the install problems, yeah. One of the mods caused the game to crash on load every time. I uninstalled that one and it seems to work just fine now.

Majek: There is a crap load of other mods in this install, not just ones that revert things back to BG1.