multiplayer?? Pleez pleez!!!???

ok query: is there gonna be mp ( multiplayer ) and is it gonna b co op or deathmatch or both? It would b really cool to have like a ranking system! Like when u rank up u get skill points, just like in the game and u can allocate them to each skill desired to have high, like in the actual story mode! And each kill u get gives u xp and at the end of each match u get paid a certain amount of money, depending on ur KDR ( kill/death/ ratio ) for that match. U then use that money to buy guns, armor, accesories, grenades, traps and the such... Please I hope it's not too late to make this descion and if u do take my opinion I to mind I hope it helps u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ermm::)

No.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Multiplayer really doesn't work with the kind of game they're trying to create. Obsidz wants to give their players interesting choices and force them to decide between relying on combat, stealth, gadgetry, hacking, etc. Multiplayer would reduce the character-building process to an exercise in calculating combat efficacy, and pretty much invalidate the usefulness of every build focused on combat-avoidance.

Co-op simply does not work with the plot, you'd need an entirely different story. A deathmatch mode for a RPG is simply dumb.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

• 2 weeks later...
A deathmatch mode for a RPG is simply dumb.

No it's not! I would love to take my level 30 maxxed out character online to PWN some level 1-10 n00bs. Really. R3411Y!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It would be nice if the combat was good enough to make people want a multiplayer component.

Anyway, zero chance of this happening so late in development, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...