Avellone spoke at Framework

Interesting stuff. When was that? I'm intrigued by the mentions of still working on things within the D&D license...

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Very enjoyable.

EDIT: For people interested in Alpha Protocol, there is some footage of dialogues near the end. One that we have seen already with Sie, and another one which haven't been shown before.

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Thanks for the heads up Matthew! This was excellent. The sad part is, we get reminded once more of how interesting Van Buren was.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Great presentation! Though if its not too much of a trouble, you think its possible to make those presentation slides converted into PDF format for peeps to check out some details you skipped due to time constraints? Would be cool.

In retrospect, those two Alpha Protocol dialogues that were shown towards the end felt really spot on. Voice acting, dialog lines, tempo, body animations, it all just works. I hope they're all this good. :thumbsup:

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Around 07:10 in part 9 of the speech, I think we can see some new video footage from Alpha Protocol.

It's a very interesting speech, and Chris seems to be a fairly bright guy. However, his interpretation of the Prisoners dilemma is a bit strange.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Around 07:10 in part 9 of the speech, I think we can see some new video footage from Alpha Protocol.

It's a very interesting speech, and Chris seems to be a fairly bright guy. However, his interpretation of the Prisoners dilemma is a bit strange.

A NPC adventure party as player in a prisoners dilemma with PC's has loads of gameplay potential particularly if the NPCs character and story can inform PC major decisions which in turn inform later NPC decisions, etc. Speech dynamics other skills and interest conflicts can play apart in sucker outcomes, or cause the greater good to squeak out a win. It sounds like a fantastic dynamic I wish they could go back to.

I don't know what you mean about the remark about his interpretation.

All deception is self deception all hypnosis is auto-hypnosis