Leveling and Experience

Some more questions regarding leveling.

Is it purely action point/skills based? As is, we don't have "levels" and Michael grows only through our talents, and things like health remain the same unless we invest in them?

Is it a combination of leveling and skills, as in Mass Effect, where Michael gains a level with health boosts in addition to our talent points?

What is the maximum number of talent points or levels we can gain?

Opinions are the root of all evil.

are enemies leveled with us? how much so on a scale from zero to Elder Scrolls: Oblivion?

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?s=&am...st&p=939686

We've tried a few things, but at this juncture we've got the good old "earn enough XP to gain a level, get advancement points to put into your skills" model. You mainly get XP by completing objectives and either killing/avoiding enemies (so that stealthy/avoidance players are not penalized for not killing everything). Enemies do scale in difficulty with the amount of skill that you've gained - since you can travel to any hub in any order, this is necessary to ensure that enemies are not too strong/too weak if you bounce around through the hubs.