Gameplay Video findings

I hadn't seen the jeuxvideo footage before. The game looked a lot better than in the gametrailers walkthrough. For me at least.

Same here. For me the difference is in how proficient he is at taking down enemies with martial arts, that build has much more points in that skill, you see him running frantically taking down ttwo guys very easily, while on the gametrailers footage he takes much longer.

Also the jeuxvideo footage shows him readying a lock on ability, which is interesting to see.

Dragonblade of the Obsidian Order

No sleep for the Watcher

I hadn't seen the jeuxvideo footage before. The game looked a lot better than in the gametrailers walkthrough. For me at least.

Same here. For me the difference is in how proficient he is at taking down enemies with martial arts, that build has much more points in that skill, you see him running frantically taking down ttwo guys very easily, while on the gametrailers footage he takes much longer.

Also the jeuxvideo footage shows him readying a lock on ability, which is interesting to see.

Yeah, the combo ending in the flying reverse roundhouse kick to the face was pretty ****ing epic.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I wouldn't know where to begin with how Obsidian will pull of a female German mercenary. That's a first one. Surely not stereotypical, except the hair color.

Aren't you confusing Swedes and Germans?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Germany stopped being an almost hive mind after WWII, so personal opinions "probably" wary.

Your statement doesn't make any sense at all.

Blond hair, blue eyes was how they imagined an aryan looks, that was the reason why "the whole" country saw them as a beauty idol, not because all of Germany suddenly developed a thing for blonds.

Haven't seen those jeuxvideos before! They look great! I'm even more stoked for this game now.

About the whole 'German blonde' stereotype thing, that's a really dumb concept. First off, Germans being blonde isn't much of a stereotype. It is for Swedes (and there is a lot of truth to it to btw). For Germans being blonde -- not so much. And I won't even touch on how dumb it is to start mentioning WW2 and uber-men etc. And even blonde Germans was a stereotype, does it then mean that no Germans have blonde hair, or that no Germans should be depicted with blonde hair? So, what, it is a stereotype that rappers are black, so does that mean that every rapper a game or film depicts should never be black? This is an entirely dumb idea.

Back to the game... awesome screen shots dug up. All the mod slots for the weapons and armor and the hacking mingames look really cool. Damn this game is going to rock.

Edited by kreese12