Question Time: Your Interview With Chris Avellone

Nice :blink:

So thats who the true sith were...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sweet Lord, the ultimate legend Chris Avellone himself answered my question!!!! :blink::aiee: :aiee: :aiee::bow: :bow: :bow:;( ;( ;( ;( *dies happy from a biggest nerdgasm one could possibly have*

So they were always suppoused to be the survivors of the Great Hyperspace War. I never really liked this theory/possibility, but now that I know the bigger image of "deafening" the Galaxy with the wounds and echoes in the Force created in major battles/conflicts, and that in fact this "technique" of conquering the Galaxy comes from from them, it all becomes so logical and actually... good! There's where Kreia's knowledge of creating blind spots in the Force came from! Perhaps it was also one of the reasons why Kreia wanted to kill the Force, to stop the True Sith from executing their plan? The introduction of the True Sith in TSL makes perfect sense now.

Anyone scared BioWare's gonna rape Avellone's concept for the True Sith and turn it into a simple "So yeah, we were just rebuilding our military strength all this time to conquer the Republic with guns" generic crap? Of course if they haven't done that already. Really hope not!

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Nice interview. :blink:

Anyone scared BioWare's gonna rape Avellone's concept for the True Sith and turn it into a simple "So yeah, we were just rebuilding our military strength all this time to conquer the Republic with guns" generic crap? Of course if they haven't done that already. Really hope not!

The events of the MMO happen (iirc) 300 years later, meaning they waited for the almost collapsed Republic to rebuild itself.

Than again, I'm curious how anyone would make a KotOR 3 if the Sith aren't defeated for another 3 centuries.

Edited by Oner

In a world where games often materialize in other media, I'm interested when developers try to own IPs themselves. So, is that the case with Alpha Protocol?

FU: Oh no, it's Sega's property. We've created it, but it's their property.

Didn't realize that.

Edited by crakkie

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.