Official Site Updated!

Nice to see some New Romantics getting to be character models. :)

Ah, new AP stuff. I saw the thread this morning before leaving for an exam, couldn't wait to come back and check out the new stuff.

Gotta say, the site looks so much better than before. And I'm Dagon on this one, the game does look better in recent screenshots. Also, the music's pretty interesting too, with a few stand-outs like Trainyard Crane Ride. That track's got massive balls... made of steel!

K. Gonna look through the site some more. :)

Edited by fastpunk

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Guest PoziomyPion

That's impressive, I just love the music,but the titles for OST tracks are a bit spoilerish tough.

Crappy net at home so can't watch at the mo, but awesome stuff. Pity the first screenie funcroc posted looks horrible. :)

Main theme sounds pretty reasonable and what you'd expect from the genre/game.

Parts of the music kind of makes you wonder whether there will be Bond references or not. Something makes me think of Goldeneye 64. Or maybe I'm always thinking of Goldeneye 64?

I like most of the music... The title music is a bit zany, though. Some of the music also feels just a little bit too intense, but it's still masterfully crafted.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Pity the first screenie funcroc posted looks horrible. :)

I've long suspected that hair textures/animations is one area that Obsidz doesn't yet have up to snuff. Pretty much every screenshot and video prior to that one has featured characters sporting either buzzcuts or hats.

Epic.

Good job, obsid!

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I had no idea that place existed. Judging by the posts there, neither does anyone else.

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.

Interesting that the "Forums" link on the new official site links to SEGA's forum rather than here.

The posts on that forum are painful to read.

I'll stick to obsid's forum, which is filled with competent people.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Interesting that the "Forums" link on the new official site links to SEGA's forum rather than here.

The posts on that forum are painful to read.

I'll stick to obsid's forum, which is filled with competent people.

Im guessing the site's being handled by SEGA's side of the production. Still, they should also link to Obsidian's own AP forum...

Dragonblade of the Obsidian Order

No sleep for the Watcher

• 4 weeks later...