I've been hanging around on Eurogamer, Gamespot, IGN.. and now here. Everywhere else people have been positive about what has been shown, the new games announced, the technology that's up and running.. and then I come here.

It's like stepping into a hole of negativity. You guys suck. You manage to suck the fun out of even E3. Bitter, whiny and clueless.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's like stepping into a hole of negativity. You guys suck. You manage to suck the fun out of even E3. Bitter, whiny and clueless.

Think of it as the counterweight that keeps the universe in balance.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've been hanging around on Eurogamer, Gamespot, IGN.. and now here. Everywhere else people have been positive about what has been shown, the new games announced, the technology that's up and running.. and then I come here.

It's interesting to see what everyone is putting out, but they aren't really setting the world on fire...

I don't have any of the home consoles, so making fun of stuff is well, fun. Too much hype isn't good either...

EDIT: Apparently the Final Fantasy XIV MMO is coming to the PC as well. This fills me with great indifference.

Edited by Purkake

I'm loving E3 this year. AC2 looks awesome. Not innovative, I guess, but still really good.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm loving E3 this year. AC2 looks awesome. Not innovative, I guess, but still really good.

If they remove the three different types of compulsory "sidequests" and pointless traveling and still have something resembling a game left, there could be hope.

Edited by Purkake

I was hoping they would announce the rumored Zelda Wii title with a Steampunk victorian setting.

voflogo.jpg

*Drools* Hey Nintendo, cancel LoZ: Choo Choo and gimme some LoZ + Arcanum plz.

Edited by Syraxis

I was so hoping that the Steven Spielberg/Randy Smith project, or the new Irrational Games (X-Com) game would be announced. Well, tomorrow is also a day...

Doug Church/Randy Smith's Spielberg project was rumored to be cancelled. Randy founded Tiger Style, a new indie studio to develop an unannounced iPhone game after leaving EA.

and about Ken Levine's new project

Not to spoil a good rant, but I'm not even going to E3, let alone announcing anything there.

FFv3R was a disappointment financially (Jon and I paid for it out of our own pockets, no publisher), but it was worth it for me because it was insanely fun to write. No regrets.

The Lost, on the other hand....

The new Zelda seems promising. The rest seems uninteresting at best; FFXIV as a MMO? Buuuuu!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

^ Probably too early for that.

Too early? The game is only one year away, and we know next to nothing about it. At least give us a screenshot or two to drool over, Obsidian!

20795.jpg

I don't really understand why Obz agreed on another 1 year contract. It smells like K2 with tons of cut content all over again ;)

Don't worry they can add it in by DLC. Just like Bethesda added the "real" ending.

Edited by Purkake

There are more exclamation points in this thread then there are in all the other threads in on the front page. Also, half the comments are by Purkake (79) and Morgoth (46).

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.