DEAR SWEET JESUS!

Calax

It takes only one sperm and one egg to create a child. The average man makes 85 million sperm per day per testicle. Over an 11 year period, that's 682,550,000,000 sperms.

The question isn't 'How can one man have 21 kids?' but 'Why are the rest of you so lazy?'

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

It takes only one sperm and one egg to create a child. The average man makes 85 million sperm per day per testicle. Over an 11 year period, that's 682,550,000,000 sperms.

The question isn't 'How can one man have 21 kids?' but 'Why are the rest of you so lazy?'

uh huh, but the average woman only has one egg per month and then after fertilization requires a full year to get back into condition to have another (at minimum)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Castration! :yes::)

Win. :rofl:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wrong. It actualy takes an army of sperm to break down the barrier so a single sperm can get through.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

damn, heard of birth control at all buddy? :lol:

dude... he was PROUD that he had four kids by four women in one year (twice!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

damn, heard of birth control at all buddy? :lol:

dude... he was PROUD that he had four kids by four women in one year (twice!)

I know he's probably a jackass, because he did it on purpose. But if you wandered up and informed me that I'd done it while trying not to be a jackass, I have to say I'd be doing victory laps.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Any country with a severe problem of population decline should learn a thing or two from this man + the women he was with.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

uh huh, but the average woman only has one egg per month and then after fertilization requires a full year to get back into condition to have another (at minimum)

Mathematically, since it was 11 different women, that's only about 2 kids per woman. That's not hard or mind boggling...it'd take less than 2 years.

But they could definitely have used some birth control...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ramses II ftw.

:verymad::lol: :lol: Win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

How can one guy have THAT MANY kids!?

my great grandfather had 23 children from 2 women. my grandmother (mom's mom) was the last (11th) in the first group. over half died before their 20th birthday as i recall (late 1800s, early 1900s).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

That was back when children were useful and not just food that had to be paid for.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

It makes me wonder how he managed to get so many women pregnant. The majority of women are hesitant to conceive a child with a man they aren't in a serious relationship with. Does he seek out unusually desperate or gullible women?

Yes.

Perhaps he's a paladin and dumped int for cha?

Never had any Lawful Good attributes or intensions. Anti-Paladin, maybe ...

The question is: How the heck is he able too feed this big family?

If you read the article it says quite clearly that the state is paying for the children's upkeep. He's likely spending his disposable on drink and cigarettes, and chasing and trapping more women who fit his checklist ...