Half-Life 2 MP

I've been trying desperatly to import some new skins, and change the stock character models available.. But I have had zero luck so far - I've not been able to find any online guide that helps, so I turn to you fellow Obz forumites, in hope that someone knows how to import custom models into HL2 MP. Any advice would be most welcome!

(it's on steam if that makes any difference)

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I haven't really imported anything into HL2, but I did import some sprays into TF2 and I can tell you that the Source engine is very fickle about what it accepts and what it doesn't. Check out fpsbanana for lots of tutorials and whatnot, I think they have HL2 stuff as well.

Hmm, I wouldn't visit that site if I was you - I had 2 reports of malware and some scripts which tried to install a program without my consent.

That's weird, maybe adblock is protecting me or something, I did get some malware-free sprays there a while back. I'm sure there are other friendlier sites, that's just the one I used a while back, sorry about that.

Hmm, I wouldn't visit that site if I was you - I had 2 reports of malware and some scripts which tried to install a program without my consent.

That's weird, maybe adblock is protecting me or something, I did get some malware-free sprays there a while back. I'm sure there are other friendlier sites, that's just the one I used a while back, sorry about that.

No problem, I just thought I should warn you :shifty:

Fortune favors the bald.

VTF and VMT files - there are some install packs but the ones I found were for SP only

I've tried to overwrite some of the models that are already in the \SteamApps\X\half-life 2 deathmatch\hl2mp\materials\models\Humans\ - folder, but so far that didn't work..

Fortune favors the bald.