E3 CGI trailer

OK if I can actually

plant a grenade on a hostage and then throw him off a building

or

use the hostage as bait and hijack an attack chopper

then I am totally gonna buy this game.

Wouldn't mind taking a different approach like

put explosives on the hostage and detonate the body along with his friends from the chopper

Great trailer! Can't wait for E3!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Haha! The human bomb was pretty sweet. :)

+ 1

I really, really do hope that this is just something to whet the players appetitete. It is seldom that the game truimphs the promises of its trailer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I was pretty pleased with last week's developer diary video, though Ms(Mrs?) Wolff seemed rather appaled by how sexist Mike is. I was certain that the game would look even better than that, but this ... this is an explosion of pure excitement compressed in a 2 minute bundle. I don't know if I will have such options in-game, but if I do, we're talking creativity and innovation to an amazing degree. This deffinitely upped everyone's hype meter for the game.

Now this was awesome. I don't really expect this stuff to be in the game (or maybe it will), but the trailer got the point across: your weapon is choice, like they said in the gameplay trailer.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Congratulations Obsidian!

Also, they have polished the visuals a lot since the first reveal trailers

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

I reserved my copy at the store yesterday.

Not something I usually do, but this one could be a classic. Maybe.

Go go October 2009.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

ok, ive just registered here to specifically ask, who is the genius behind this quote from the trailer

coz i gotta say, best trailer quote ever, seriously :D

cudos to whoever came up with it

post-25641-1243603290_thumb.jpg

Edited by Karel

loooool

"In case of fire you need to f**k geese" :lol: You guys either have greatest sense of humor ive ever seen, or you have very funny russian guys in your team ;) I hope youll notice karel's message before e3 :p cuz its kinda humiliating

i'm russian btw :D

Edited by Zombja

Okey, here's the full translation

IN CASE OF FIRE YOU NEED

Kill, Steal

F**k geese

Expect the answer

and yes, i'm not kiddin'

Edited by Zombja

Nerdgasm

Btw, MT's voice acting is perfecto here. Awesum. Will retract my previous negative comments.

Can't believe this trailer's far more interesting than ME2's

Edited by Zoma

If this really represent options we will get in-game, then hell yeah. They feel creative enough as well.

Agreed.

Though I was hoping the Obsidian Logo was going to look like something more like a Spy Theme Obsidian Logo... oh well.

Still looking forward to this game!

Edited by Jaesun

Guest PoziomyPion

That was nice, it actually made me buy the game when it comes out!

The trailer isn't entirely CGI, seems to be live-action (or however you guys call it). I mean these were probably real actors and then later some filters, graphic effects were added.

Looks nice.

Guest PoziomyPion

Just watched it in HD and yeah, I was wrong but damn it looks nice. Some parts look very realistic(for a CGI )

Surprisingly, the direction nails it for the spy action genre. It's a well done trailer for the purpose.

However, now I wonder...does it have more depth than it appears to be? I know Planescape:Torment lacked this kind of advertisement but I cannot but ignore an impression that role-playing games getting shallower as time passes.

Even though it's pre-rendered this trailer is me decide that Alpha Protocol is a day-one buy, without a doubt.

Can't believe this trailer's far more interesting than ME2's

Do they think using mainstream music in their trailers makes them better?

Okey, here's the full translation

IN CASE OF FIRE YOU NEED

Kill, Steal

F**k geese

Expect the answer

and yes, i'm not kiddin'

I hope they will remove such things in final version. It makes game look cheap and doesn't add immersiveness

Holy mother of God, this trailer was forking awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: