Will there be women in this game?

There are suppose to be 4 to 6 women you can interact with, specifically as a love interest. Who knows how many of the bad guys are women...

So far my interest for the commando babe and the nerdy tech girl are less than enthusiastic so looking forward to seeing those we haven't been introduced to.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Guest PoziomyPion
Real life has women. I don't think this game will be very realistic.

Apart from a couple of confirmed females you can hope for ladyboys in Taiwan part of the game. Maybe you can buy them and travel with them all around the globe!

There will be 4 and only 4, unless you get all the achievements, which then summons Ms. Wolf.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Seems like we are getting WoT (Way off topic here)... :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein