Side Quest help in KOTOR

I'm going through the game again as a Sith, so right now I'm in the Sith Base on Mannan. And I'm towards the end, and the door into the training room with all of the Selkath is locked and I have no idea what to do. How do you unlock it? Also if I have to hack into one of the computers to do it, I can

KOTORSithImage2.jpg

What room are you referring to? The dormitory or training room with Sith Master? These doors should open the normal way. As you go up the room, a Selkath should run through the door, opening it, IIRC.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

What room are you referring to? The dormitory or training room with Sith Master? These doors should open the normal way. As you go up the room, a Selkath should run through the door, opening it, IIRC.

Thanks, there was no Selkath running towards it, I had to start the quest to find the missing young Selkath for the door to open. I found that out later today, but thanks for the help.

Edited by Lord Natron
KOTORSithImage2.jpg

Three Zalbars?! [insert generic Three Stooges joke]

It sounds like your saved game is seriously messed up. It might sound cool to carry on with it as is, but there's a good chance your game will reach a dead end. Do you have any mods installed?

After completing the Star Maps quests, a new destination should appear on your navigation computer.

Three Zalbars?! [insert generic Three Stooges joke]

It sounds like your saved game is seriously messed up. It might sound cool to carry on with it as is, but there's a good chance your game will reach a dead end. Do you have any mods installed?

After completing the Star Maps quests, a new destination should appear on your navigation computer.

This is on my Xbox, and I know that the navigation gets updated after each star map quest. But when this happened, there was a robot called the galaxy droid taking me where I wanted to go, and to places I haven

KOTORSithImage2.jpg

The galaxy droid is a known glitch-thingy, if I recall correctly it's triggered if you, after the leviathan, choose to go to the same planet you were on just before the Leviathan. Or perhaps it was if you go to Dantooine.

The multiple zalbaaaaars is sometimes a side effect of the galaxy droid, but as far as I know it can't mess the game up. Not sure though.

Oh and by the way... don't tell the galaxy droid to take you to Taris

Sanity is for the weak!