Can't beat Visa after defeating Red E.

What's your class, level & attributes? You use two vibroblades, do you have at least improved two-weapon fighting?

There's not much to fighting Visas, try using an energy shield & buff yourself with force powers if you have any, or use offensive force powers.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

What virumor said.

Don't be afraid to use your boosting stuff (extra strength, dexterity etc.), nor the healing you can give yourself underways (you can partially do that while the game is paused mid-combat).

I don't know if it is only the version I have that does that, but for some reason T3 is still on the ship. If you find him, he'll help you fight Visas :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

thanks alot for your response sorry i took so long to get back to you. had to take fam to bbq at dautghers horse barn. I am level 14 high attributes in str.= 17 dex.=18 con.=16. Ifound out what was wrong i had wrong armour on low jedi robe change to light armor then ibeat her thanks again

It is also possible to build a lightsaber on Dantooine before fighting Visas, making the fight pretty much a triviality. Depending on your 'alignment', it is possible to not meet her until very late in the game, too. Happened to me last time when I played a 'neutral' gun-using Jedi.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Run to the garage where Bao-Dur is hanging out and someone like T3 will do the work for you, lol. When your fighting her, someone always comes to help you whether if it's HK or T3 but the funniest one is Bao-Dur's Remote.

You have to be kidding? Bao-Dur's Remote helps? ;) I have never seen that...Once I had T3 help, he must have been nearby to join in as in many other games it was just me. But then I never tried running around the ship. Sounds like fun!