Save issues

So this is a pretty insane problem. I was havng problems loading up games sometimes where they would simply hang at around 25%, being that Im on Vista I almost immediately suspected it to be the culprit. So I try running the game in admin mode and next thing I know all my saves dissapear and some old save file from peragus is the only one left (an autosave at that). So I undo admin settings and I can enter the saves I had before (Telos) but now, the saves are nowhere to be found in any folder on my PC (according to Vista)...but I can still access them from in game. I tried using KSE save game editor to make sure that I'm not nuts and sure enough, the saves ARE somewhere but I have no idea where. I don't know if this is a unique problem but if anyone knows how I could get access to those saves, I would appreciate any advice.

So this is a pretty insane problem. I was havng problems loading up games sometimes where they would simply hang at around 25%, being that Im on Vista I almost immediately suspected it to be the culprit. So I try running the game in admin mode and next thing I know all my saves dissapear and some old save file from peragus is the only one left (an autosave at that). So I undo admin settings and I can enter the saves I had before (Telos) but now, the saves are nowhere to be found in any folder on my PC (according to Vista)...but I can still access them from in game. I tried using KSE save game editor to make sure that I'm not nuts and sure enough, the saves ARE somewhere but I have no idea where. I don't know if this is a unique problem but if anyone knows how I could get access to those saves, I would appreciate any advice.

I have the same problem. My save games disappeared after I quit for the night.

I am on Vista myself and can only access all my save games (I have a lot with many characters) in-game. But I believe all saves are handled by the .SAV file under the Saves folder under Program Files\LucasArts (default).

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.