V

Purkake

Based on the pilot, I'd give the show a C. It's watchable, at best. The story makes no sense thus far. Why has the son become so obsessed with the Vs? How in the world did the resistance get started, and how'd they find out about the history of the Vs? The pilot had no plot, seemed like a sequence of random, disjointed scenes.

All the revelations fell flat, from the partner turning out to be a V, to the black hero V, to the V sleeper cell...... Yawn.

What a dissapointment, I was hoping that this would at least turn out to be better than Flashforward.

This series is massively dissapointingly boring. I managed to get through the uneven 1st epsiode, but when it came time to watch the 2nd episode I couldn't even get to the title screen before deleting it. I'm done. Back to actual fun shows like Fringe.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't think it's that bad. It's too derivative at this time in media culture, but it's not terrible. There's a little more subtle cheese than I was expecting too. Luv the guy from Firefly/Serenity and the other acting works well enough. But well, y'know...I saw the first one. It's not like this is so different/exciting it inspires me to watch the remake.

Why has the son become so obsessed with the Vs?

I thought that one at least was pretty clear. He's bored and seemingly seething with some kind of teenage parental/authority resentment and more importantly, he has the hots for the girl. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This series is massively dissapointingly boring. I managed to get through the uneven 1st epsiode, but when it came time to watch the 2nd episode I couldn't even get to the title screen before deleting it. I'm done. Back to actual fun shows like Fringe.

Fringe is "fun" like every fifth episode or so, the ones in-between are your typical X-Files filler crap.

This V episode was pretty boring, yes.

Fringe is always fun. XFiles is a piece of crap. V is even worse.

LONG LIVE FRINGE 4EVAR!

" he has the hots for the girl. "

Me too... which is why i kinda belong in prison... :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

This episode was pretty good. Looks like they're actually going somewhere with the plot.

For some reason the V stuff is more interesting than the resistance stuff at the moment. Rooting for the hot alien chicks and not the sad hobos :(

Also, nice twist with

Alan Tudyk

Edited by Purkake

I applaud the use of short shorts by a hawt FBI agent.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Don't usually go for blondes but the alien teenager chick in her skivvies was supremely hot. That's some fine tv programming if I ever seen it. Still very much have my doubts on the whole thing but this episode was leaps and bounds above the two episodes previous which still isn't that good since this wasn't exactly incredible. The twist with the doctor was good and the resistance is starting to take shape which gives me hope for the future but still quite underwhelming as a whole.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.