FO: NV

two being that i have no clue what your standards are. you could be the type of guy who either regularly enjoys a romp with Satre, David Foster Wallace or the latest Forbidden Realms. i can't tell you you're wrong if your standards for dialect, story, humor and drama are below average.
Yep. It's really cool to be the pseudo-intellectual elitist **** on a games dev forum. I should know, I do it all the time.

On the other hand, it could be argued that you're a bit of a loon for demanding that games, the McFood equivalent of intellectual stimulus, are held up against those standards. How many gamers read Sartre on a regular basis? Or ever?

You're out of luck.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

On the other hand, it could be argued that you're a bit of a loon for demanding that games, the McFood equivalent of intellectual stimulus, are held up against those standards. How many gamers read Sartre on a regular basis? Or ever?

or it could be said that you're a tad creepy for having your panties so severely in a bunch for me that you need to constantly follow me around with your patented flame-bait. it could also be given an addendum that part of your tactic is to put words in my mouth and twist around my meaning so that you have something to argue about. i'd play along but i'm really just not that into you. sorry.

nice try tho.

No, that wasn't a rhetorical question. I actually meant for you to tell how many gamers do you perceive to be regular readers of the authors you cited.

Well?

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No, that wasn't a rhetorical question. I actually meant for you to tell how many gamers do you perceive to be regular readers of the authors you cited.

Well?

errr...the ones i regularly surround myself with? the heck is your problem, buddy? NO YOU CANNOT **** ME (but i guess i'll let you touch it for a few bucks).

Edited by TwinkieGorilla

Well?

errr...the ones i regularly surround myself with? the heck is your problem, buddy? NO YOU CANNOT **** ME (but i guess i'll let you touch it for a few bucks).

Imaginary friends don't count. Real people, please.

And just so you don't get your hopes up, no. Balding, scrawny kids who grow a beard because they look 12 without one aren't really my type. Go beat your meat.