Pathfinder RPG Previews!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the 5th preview is up, they redid how the domains work

Domains grant powers at various levels and spells. Turn Undead now = Channel Energy which can be used to either heal living or harm undead.

Meh, what's the point of healing spell conversion then?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

the 5th preview is up, they redid how the domains work

Domains grant powers at various levels and spells. Turn Undead now = Channel Energy which can be used to either heal living or harm undead.

Meh, what's the point of healing spell conversion then?

Now you can replace it with the much more flavorful domain spell conversion. :aiee:

I have not been much of a Bard fan in the past, but that is not so much due to the mechanics as it is because of the 'frivolous' flavor - bard sings at enemies...

That said, I do recognize that it is a valid and historically rooted archetype that needs to be supported, so kudos to the Paizo people for upgrading it in such a good way.

always took the good domain for smite evil and war domain for firestorm.

forget weapon focus in deity's weapon of choice, just open up the golarion setting book, and take the holy warrior alt featrue, drop the domains and feats and get full bab and weapon doodle bug in deity favored weapon

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I don't know about you guys but I am not that much enthusiastic about the Pathfinder changes. At best, I will use 20-30% of what is in the book...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I don't know about you guys but I am not that much enthusiastic about the Pathfinder changes. At best, I will use 20-30% of what is in the book...

I am enthusiastic about some and less so about others. I will definitely get the final book and decide whether 3.5E will remain my primary ruleset with some Pathfinder RPG changes and my own changes thrown in or if Pathfinder RPG will be my primary ruleset with some 3.5E changes and my own changes included. Either way, I will most likely run a hybrid game.

Pathfinder owns.

Yes, it does! :deadhorse:

BTW, you'll be able to get the 576-page Pathfinder book in .pdf form for $10. Pretty sweet.

That's an awesome deal! I thought I would get the print version (which also comes with a free PDF version, if I remember correctly), but getting the full book for only $10 in PDF format might just be too tempting an offer for me to pass up.

BTW, you'll be able to get the 576-page Pathfinder book in .pdf form for $10. Pretty sweet.

That's cool. I was kinda pissed off when WotC stopped selling their books as .pdfs because of zomgPIRACY!, effectively cutting off the only way to legally purchase their products I had. Oh well, more money to Paizo and White Wolf, silly Wizards.

20795.jpg