4. Tarkin

5. Gluupor

6. Twin Suns

7. Jango Fett

8. HK-50

9. Goto (not the droid G0-T0)

10. Jacen Solo

deicideLogo5.jpg

Why did you put Aayla Secura first? I'd agree that she's the most attractive... :) I'd put Revan, Jedi Exile and then Yoda first.

True, but she's one hell of a lightsaberist and is a powerful Jedi, and very attractive and charismatic which equals great Jedi.

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'm gonna go with Yoda on the Jedi side and Bane (of course) on the Sith side, with Revan following.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Why did you put Aayla Secura first? I'd agree that she's the most attractive... :lol: I'd put Revan, Jedi Exile and then Yoda first.

True, but she's one hell of a lightsaberist and is a powerful Jedi, and very attractive and charismatic which equals great Jedi.

Indeed, but Darth Talon > Aalya Secura

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I like Samuel L. Jackson as a Jedi or Sith. Not Mace Windu, but Samuel L. Jackson.

:lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Why did you put Aayla Secura first? I'd agree that she's the most attractive... :lol: I'd put Revan, Jedi Exile and then Yoda first.

Indeed, but Darth Talon > Aalya Secura

If Darth Talon and Aayla Secura dueled, Aayla would win with Force Powers, Talon would probably win if there were no Force Powers, and Tulak would win if Aayla battled him either way. It's like saying if Vader, Revan, Bane, Sidious, and Grievous dueled, who would win.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Was Kreia truly a Sith? Kreia was such a great character because she was beyond both the Jedi & Sith. She had experienced and rejected both teachings.

Kreia was both a Jedi and a Sith at different points, she was exiled from the Sith and Jedi Orders, but she is still considered a Force Sensitive.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Jedi: Kyle Katarn

He's the Chuck Norris of the SW universe. The true reason for Rule of Two is that Kyle Katarn decided to keep a breeding pair. And so on.

Sith: Exar Kun

Because a whiny guy with a pony tail is still cooler than those tattooed bald guys or those mask wearing types. He has a cool facial scar too.

SODOFF Steam group.

• 1 month later...