BREAKING NEWS: NEW DRAGON AGE GOTY TRAILER

I don't mind total crap as long as it is amusing.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

a super fantabulous trailer might convince us to learn more 'bout a game. am not sure if a trailer could actually convince us to buy a game.

converse... real terrible trailer not gonna serious discourage us from buying a game. is too many trailers that is terrible or have 0 to do with actual game for us to actually base a decision on trailer qualities. heck, we though that the ps:t trailer were tres kewl, but 50% o' stuff in trailer were not even in game, and we sure didn't learn much 'bout the game from the trailer.

have not bothered to watch the da trailer, 'cause watching it won't make a bit o' difference anyways.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

have not bothered to watch the da trailer, 'cause watching it won't make a bit o' difference anyways.

You really should watch it. It's full of DArk HERoiC FanTASy for starters, plus there is the Love Scene

Honestly, it's like watching a formula one car careering of the track and exploding into a fiery ball of hi-grade petrol and burning, bloodied limbs.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Honestly, it's like watching a formula one car careering of the track and exploding into a fiery ball of hi-grade petrol and burning, bloodied limbs.

You say that like it is a bad thing. :lol:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I just hope that the Heterosexual "sex scene" can be completely avoided. :x

Unless there is a Male + Male option for that scene. :lol:

Still waiting for confirmation on the half-naked demon chick...

tr00 half-naked demon chicks have penises, just fyi.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Unless there is a Male + Male option for that scene. :lol:

Add multiple ones to boot. Pleasure for the whole party!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Unless there is a Male + Male option for that scene. :brows:

I expect there will be.

How Fantasy pwn't Reality, # 34.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Unless there is a Male + Male option for that scene. :brows:

Its about time that Bioware made a hentai CRPG.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Seems like we have passed the "Best by" date :blush:

I am sure there will be more Dragon Age trailers to come...

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein