BREAKING NEWS: NEW DRAGON AGE GOTY TRAILER

That was pathetic. Sorry Bioware, 300 did it first and a thousand times better.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hahaha

This reminds me of this:

which(witch;)), aside from awful lyrics, fits The Witcher much better.

Manson sounds totally out of place in Dragon Age trailer

Also besides blood I smell EA in the air..

Edited by Dagon

Guest PoziomyPion

I think gore and sex worked much better in Witcher because it didn't take itself too seriously. I still shudder when I remember Liara's sex scene.

This one was just one big stinky lulzy cheese-cat-fail--large-msg-119620326139.jpg

But then again maybe it seems so bad, cause it's PR peoples job

Edited by PoziomyPion

Guest PoziomyPion
^ It looked like real footage to me, but I'd be quite happy if that lurve scene was a wind-up. It was excruciating.

excruciating

Adjective

1. unbearably painful; agonizing

2. hard to bear: never had an afternoon passed with such excruciating slowness [Latin excruciare to torture]

excruciatingly adv

Thanks mate, I just learned new word in English!

The graphics looked much worse than previous trailers, the animations were almost nwn-ishly stiff and unnatural.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The graphics looked much worse than previous trailers, the animations were almost nwn-ishly stiff and unnatural.

I have to agree with you.

Also the textures are now really low-res, probably because of console version.

It looked okay, I suppose. I guess I've seen other Dragon Age trailers, though I can't really remember. Are we supposed to be able to play as a character amidst a battle of that scale? It would be great fun but I'm not sure my graphics card is up to it. More likely it's a pre-rendered cut-scene.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest PoziomyPion

And they said it won't affect games quality overall (the console ver.) heh...

It's funny it's called Dragon Age Origins "Violence" Trailer. I take this love scene turns later into hardcore S/M action.

Edited by PoziomyPion

It looked okay, I suppose. I guess I've seen other Dragon Age trailers, though I can't really remember. Are we supposed to be able to play as a character amidst a battle of that scale? It would be great fun but I'm not sure my graphics card is up to it. More likely it's a pre-rendered cut-scene.

Yes, you can play a character amidst a battle of that scale. It's one of the features they've been touting for 4+ years now.

^ It looked like real footage to me, but I'd be quite happy if that lurve scene was a wind-up. It was excruciating.

They

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Posted 05/09/09 22:52 (GMT) by Chris Priestly

Posted 05/09/09 22:48 (GMT) by OldMansBeard

May one ask: why was this particular trailer made?

To expand the audience (attract game players who may not usually like RPGs) and to illustrate 2 of the many elements of the game (sex and violence).

:evil:

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Wow, that sucked.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That was a new low.

I mean, c'mon, going for the real bedrock in looking for the lowest common demominators.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds