Who should make it

Lucasarts, Activision & Atari are not game developers, they're publishers. :lol:

For instance, both KOTOR 1 & 2 were published by LucasArts, but developed by respectively BioWare & Obsidian Entertainment.

Anyway, I'll vote for Obsidian.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Shigeru Miyamoto. Because he's god.

NIS. Level 9999 FTW.

CliffyBCliff Blezinski (I definitely butchered the spelling)... seriously, Jedi/Sith can do roids too, right?

BioWare/Obsidian (no preference)

Bethesda

Those second 2 were jokes, btw... though a NIS-flavored KOTOR would be awesome...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I'd actually prefer it to be Obsidian to make it because BioWare wants to make K3 a dumb MMO, I'm an independent person and I hate playing online with a bunch of bastards. For example, I played Star Wars: Galaxies, and once I was playing as a really monster like human, tall and tough, and then one day in the cantina, I ran into a bunch of short tubby little fellow online players, next I knew they were jumping around me and saying "**** YOU!!" and swinging their little battle axes at me acting like a bunch of pricks who were raised by a pack of wolves, it might be a lot better if I just yell every cuss word I know right behind their little wretched asses and burn there head with a blow toy. That is the major reason why I gave up on MMO and multiplayer and online play, because there's always some bastards out there looking for some trouble. Honestly, It would be +1 fallen BioWare lover into a BioWare hater K3 if comes out and find out it's a MMO.

Edit: Grammar correcting

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg