POKEMON GOLD AND SILVER ARE GETTING DS REMAKES

SURELY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXITED ABOUT THIS!

Link

I JIZZED IN MY FREAKING BOXERS.

They're all gooey now :lol:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

OMG WE HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING IN BIG LETTERS!!!111!1

HELL YES WE DO, TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY. IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER.

FACT!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I APPROVE OF THIS PROMETHEAN PERSON, THEY KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. WE SHOULD TOTALLY MEET UP AND SEX SOMETIME. WHILST PLAYING POKEMON, WHICH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

/Staysontopiccasually

Pokemon? Isn't that some tv-show for infants? I assume you guys are talking about games for your youngest children, right?..

J.

You're missing out on so much with that kind of thinking. So, so much :fdevil:

In before lock.

Wait...Daaave isn't your alt?

Llyranor just wishes I was his alt, he's just not pretty enough for that to be the case unfortunately.

Been here for five freaking years making this forum a better place and get accused of being an alt after making a single thread similar in style to one normally associated with another user o:).

You people.

>_>

Been here for five freaking years making this forum a better place and get accused of being an alt after making a single thread similar in style to one normally associated with another user o:).

You people.

>_>

I'm trying to remember you. The sig looks familiar. Did you just change your avatar?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

You people.

>_>

I'm trying to remember you. The sig looks familiar. Did you just change your avatar?

Last changed it about a month ago, which was around the time I started using the different variations of my current sig as well. All of which insult squid in some way.

Psuedo RPG mechanics and a collecting sub-game making for extremely addictive if rather repetitive gameplay gets no love here? :)

Only from us it seems. Others evidently not cool enough to appreciate it.

Edited by Daaave

Are there people still playing Pokemon??? :o:woot::):aiee::ermm:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Are there people still playing Pokemon??? :o:woot::):aiee::ermm:

Considering Pokemon mainline still sells 16 million plus and every spinoff recently has gone million seller...ummm yes.

The TV show and card game are still around to if you wanted your mind melted some more

Pokemon? Isn't that some tv-show for infants? I assume you guys are talking about games for your youngest children, right?..

J.

You're missing out on so much with that kind of thinking. So, so much :(

I watch Little Einsteins with my 4 yr old nephew. We love it.

But I wouldn't wanna sit there and watch it by myself, unless it was related to

some sociology-thesis I was working on.

Grown men don't play with Pokemon!

We play with.. orcs'n elves and stuff..

:shifty:

Mk,.. time for me to log off.. *sigh*

J.