Red Eclipse quest wont advance

Okay, I've landed on Nar Shaddaa and have killed Sasquesh, fixed the Pylons for Fassa, completed the Dancing quest, chased Oondar away, found the Lunar Shadow Captain, made Gurundi meet Twik'gar, helped Lootra meet with Aaida, helped with Adana, killed the Serroco leader and all their thugs, whiped just about every Exchange Thug in the Refugee Sector, grabbed Visas, healed Gereil, found out about Atton and trained him to be a Jedi, gave IT-31 back to TT-32, destroyed C9-T9 with the codes, fixed the landspeeder, won the Swoop Racing, told the thugs to jump in the pit and give me their money, helped the Bith at the docks, arranged the 3 freighters, helped the Ithorian at the Docks, and like EVERYTHING and still the Red Eclipse haven't complained to Quello :banghead: !!!!!!

Visquis also hasn't called yet. Is that Red Eclipse quest a mandatory thing to trigger Visquis' call to you for his little trap. I've had my conversation with Ratrik, saying the ship is his and again, the Red Eclipse haven't complained. I do have the Vogga the Hutt's fuel quest, Odis' quest, and Kahrahna's quest, but those quests dont seem to be possible to complete for me to complete because I have no ****ing idea where Planore would be, or where the hell to get a flight license, or how to chain Goto to your back and bring him to Vogga.

Have I not done enough or is something going on thats ****ing up the game. If you know whats going on, I'd appreciate that.

This is the first time this has happened and I dont know what I would've done for this to happen.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Clearing the Red Eclipse from your ship is necessary to advance the quest, yes... it can take a while before it triggers but it should happen sooner or later. But even after Red Eclipse it can take a while before Visquis calls you... last time I played I still had to wander around for an hour before Visquis. :banghead:

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

But I've done like Everything that I normally do to get the Red Eclipse to complain and a few extra quests like the Pylon and C9-T9 quests. In the past games I've done, Nar Shaddaa was attract enough attention, Red Eclipse will complain, you kill them, there off the ship, defeat Visas, she joins you, complete a few more quests, Visquis calls, the rest is straight forward. But it has never took THIS long to get that quest to trigger and for Visquis to call.

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'm not sure how exactly the Red Eclipse triggers... I think how you react to Quello in the beginning ultimately decides how 'fast' it'll trigger.

I gave him 200 credits to assure he would keep it secret.

Can't you bribe the little "Squeeky" guy with the big ears (outside the Pazaak Den) to put in a few good/bad words for you with the Exchange? I've never tried it, but I seem to remember the conversation option.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, the squeeky guy can change your reputation on Nar Shadaa (he require a hefty fee, if I remember correctly) if you've been 'too good', but I think that's only so that you get asked to meet Visquis. I think just before it gets to that stage in the main quest, Atton (or someone else in your party) mentions you should probably check up on the Ebon Hawk, at which point you confront the Red Eclipse gang. So it could either be that you've not got a bad reputation enough to trigger the quests, or (more frustratingly) that your game save has been corrupted.

I replayed Nar Shaddaa yesterday and went to Refugee Sector first where I wiped out the Serrocco & Exchange and as soon as I left the sector the Red Eclipse triggered (upon arrival I had told Quello to buzz off).

Visquis triggered rather quickly after doing some stuff in the Docks district. So indeed, corrupted save may be the case here... :grin:

What is definitely critical to the advance of the main mission, though, is talking to the Hutt about Goto.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.