Handgun holster

Hey everyone,

So far the game is looking pretty awesome, except where does he holster his weapon? anyone care to elaborated that, because you only see his machine or shotgun on his back but no holster for his handgun.

Yeah a shoulder holster makes sensce because in the walktrough video you see him reaching for his chest, i do hope though that they make it optional and that we can choose from all kinds of holsters. So obsidian go nuts with the wardrobe selection and give us some cool clothing items like handgun holsters and jackets.

Right now his pistol is holstered on his chest. It might be hard to see in older screenshots because I think it was changed recently, but I'm sure it'll be on view in upcoming screens/videos.

Having a bunch of different holsters available on different parts of the body is probably not going to happen, as you have to have different animations for each one. And that's a lot of work for something that doesn't affect gameplay all that much. But we do have a lot of wardrobe items to choose from, as well as a bunch of character customization options to cycle through. A lot of it has only gone in relatively recently, so hopefully you'll be seeing more of those in screenshots as they hit magazines and websites in the future.

Matthew Rorie

We haven't actually thanked you, Matthew, for staying in touch with us through the development of this, have we?

Well, thanks. I think what you've been doing has really helped to keep the fan-dev relations constant and reliable. I think I speak for all of us when I admit that it's admirable and respected.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

<3 u matt

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I cant love.

You made me chuckle.

But no worries guys. I'm happy to talk about stuff when I can, but obviously I need to make sure I don't talk about stuff here that may someday become part of a marketing or PR effort (i.e. if Sega plans to someday publish a dev diary about customization, I shouldn't talk about it a huge amount here). But I will try to pipe in from time to time to answer questions.

Matthew Rorie