Fallout, B. I. the hate, the love

cronicler

Eh nothing wrong with any of that. Although the use of "tr00" even in quotes is needless. :) Problem with them is their over-sensitivity to what is hostile or rude.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Perhaps the lack of reading comprehension skills 'Rohugh' laments in the screenie can also be found closer to home:

Y'know we're pretty cool with whatever you guys want to talk about, but we don't want to be like the guy who have a party in their house, and couple of peeps come over and start slagging off this other guy you know from work, and you feel sort of bad that these peeps are sitting in your house taking pot shots at your colleagues, and then your colleagues listen in from outside the window and throw a particularly wet tomato aimed at your head, and you've got a date that night so you really did your hair up well and...

Uh, okay. Just, common sense right? Different forums have different moderation policies. Discuss that if you like, but not the best place here to criticise or dig up dirt.

Thanks Tigranes.

I know that there is an itching to discuss the topic more fully and such and I can totally appreciate that. Unfortunately, in order to respect the appropriate desires of Bethesda we need, for the foreseeable future, to honour that we must limit discussion. I will check with admin as to whether we can seek some more flexibility that might allow for more than one thread. At the moment, however, all of us, members and Mods, would benefit from constructive dialogue within the parameters that we have and which are currently the reality in respect to FO 3: NV.

with respect,

F

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: