Taking Screenshots

Blarghagh

Hey, I didn't know what forum to post this in, I was thinking maybe Skeeter's or Computer & Console but I couldn't decide so I just put it here instead. Just yell at me and stuff so I know where to put it next time.

Also, if it's been asked before, I tried the search function but on a gaming forum "taking screenshots" pretty much gives you half the threads.

Anyway, I am looking for a program that will allow me to quickly take screenshots of, for example, dvds or video games (right now something that's compatible with the KotORs), and that will automatically save them. None of that save to clipboard bull****. I use Windows Vista Professional 64. Anyone know anything that fits the bill?

Thanks in advance. ^^

FRAPS

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Hypersnap works well on some things FRAPS doesn't - for instance, you can take a multiple fast screens of your whole browser and thus capture frames of YT /most Flash videos quickly and easily, if for some reason you wanted to. o:) It also works better on some older glide/games that FRAPS doesn't seem to recognize (Dungeon Keeper...).

So I like having both of them. o:)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts