Spelunking

Hint to Krezzy: A link to Urbandictionary usually means that somebody is trying to make a joke (usually one in poor taste). Admittedly, my poor choice in emoticons probably doesn't help to elucidate the undeniable hilarity of my post, so we'll call it even.

Anyhow, I don't know about anybody else, but my desire to muck about in caves has been pretty well satisfied by just about every other CRPG ever written.

Hint to Krezzy: A link to Urbandictionary usually means that somebody is trying to make a joke (usually one in poor taste). Admittedly, my poor choice in emoticons probably doesn't help to elucidate the undeniable hilarity of my post, so we'll call it even.

Lies.

Anyhow, I don't know about anybody else, but my desire to muck about in caves has been pretty well satisfied by just about every other CRPG ever written.

Yes, but this is a 3D caves. With spies. In fact, it's probably a 3D spy-cave full of crates for you to hide behind during an intense spy fire-fight.

Yes, but this is a 3D caves. With spies. In fact, it's probably a 3D spy-cave full of crates for you to hide behind during an intense spy fire-fight.

A 3D spy cave with spies full of spy crates used to hide behind during spy firefights while spying?

Pre-ordered.