Spelunking

It had better be in this game.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Hint to Krezzy: A link to Urbandictionary usually means that somebody is trying to make a joke (usually one in poor taste). Admittedly, my poor choice in emoticons probably doesn't help to elucidate the undeniable hilarity of my post, so we'll call it even.

Anyhow, I don't know about anybody else, but my desire to muck about in caves has been pretty well satisfied by just about every other CRPG ever written.

Hint to Krezzy: A link to Urbandictionary usually means that somebody is trying to make a joke (usually one in poor taste). Admittedly, my poor choice in emoticons probably doesn't help to elucidate the undeniable hilarity of my post, so we'll call it even.

Lies.

Anyhow, I don't know about anybody else, but my desire to muck about in caves has been pretty well satisfied by just about every other CRPG ever written.

Yes, but this is a 3D caves. With spies. In fact, it's probably a 3D spy-cave full of crates for you to hide behind during an intense spy fire-fight.

Yes, but this is a 3D caves. With spies. In fact, it's probably a 3D spy-cave full of crates for you to hide behind during an intense spy fire-fight.

A 3D spy cave with spies full of spy crates used to hide behind during spy firefights while spying?

Pre-ordered.

Don't forget the super spy spelunking.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.