Obsidian's another unannounced title?

funcroc

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#749128

Avellone wears many hats at Obsidian. He is currently the chief creative officer (or something like that) as well as the project director and lead designer for AP.

To whomever asked up above, Feargus is of course still at Obsidian. He is currently the CEO and project director of an unannounced project that is not FO.

Josh Sawyer is the project director and lead designer of Fallout: New Vegas.

http://www.linkedin.com/companies/12950/Ob...?trk=pp_no_icon

Obsidian Entertainment, based in Irvine, California, is one of the world's leading producers of role-playing games our past titles include Neverwinter Nights 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. We're currently developing Alpha Protocol, a modern-day spy RPG, and Fallout: New Vegas, a sequel to the blockbuster Fallout 3, in addition to several unannounced titles.

NX3 would be my bet, if we're betting on things which are vaguely possible to predict. Possibly-vaguely-maybe.

Before anyone says "KotOR III", there's probably less chance of that than Jedi Knight IV.

Edited by Darth InSidious

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Probably NX3, "the fantasy project", and Feargus' WH40k RPG/Racer/Dating Sim.

Oh Jimmy, you were so funny.

Don't let me down.

From habit he lifts his watch; it shows him its blank face.

Zero hour, Snowman thinks. Time to go.

Feargus is directing a basketball game, obviously. Guess what the name of the game will be.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest PoziomyPion
Well, they just announced FO, and Aliens has been announced for a long time, so the unannounced project has to be something else.. no?

iwd3.. ? :o

J.

Does Icewind Dale exist in 4th edition of D&D?

I heard only Sword Coast was saved from some big catastrophe.

Edited by PoziomyPion

BG3 -_-

It's only the third game of basketball? The folks at OE must play quite irregularly.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Aaaaa, this is too much.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I dislike the third iteration. Everyone knows the fourth is the best.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Icewind Dale III wouldn't be out of the question. I do remember Feargus mentioning they had the IWD license, but that was a couple of years ago. At least I'm gonna keep my hope up, I want a good ol' dungeon crawler.

Edited by Vilhelm

What about the rumors about a third expansion for NWN2?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Possibly related is the unannounced Unreal 3 game listed on The Great One's LinkedIn Page... ?

Edited by Darth InSidious

Possibly related is the unannounced Unreal 3 game listed on The Great One's LinkedIn Page... ?

That's Alpha Protocol.

;)