Obsidian's another unannounced title?

funcroc

This decade ends in 5 months, doesn't it? :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...

wait there's more than one right now?

i thought it was just:

AP

Fallout 3:NV

and _____

there are more than one ____?

neato!

and dear god would I like to see Avellone take another swing at the planescape universe.

It'd probably be better if he didn't though, the comparisons to the original would likely make the entire effort hugely unsatisfying. It's probably a game designed to take advantage of work they did on the Aliens game. so i expect a sci-fi rpg using Onyx. well, maybe hope not expect.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

KotOR 3 would be nice, y'know.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's a pretty short following list. Either he's a big fan of Obsidz in particular or there's something going on there. They are known to be interested in western gaming these days. Squeenix now owns Eidos and is overseeing the new Deus Ex and Thief games.

If Obsidz ends up making a Deus Ex RPG I will flip my ****.

Edited by Pop

"Square Enix president Yoichi Wada gave a thumbs-up to the idea of a non-Japanese developed installment of his company’s flagship Final Fantasy series.

“That is one of the possible paths, but it’s not something that we would shift completely over to,” he said. “There is always a possibility that Final Fantasy could be produced with the input of our Western developers, overseen by our Japanese developers.”

Sounds a bit like the Red Eagle deal, no?

Edited by Pop