Total war series

ramza

have you heard what people dont like about it? (warpath that is)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Mostly that it seems pointless and that most of the major mods, which most of them use, don't support it either. So they can't play the expansion unless they play vanilla, which they won't..

I've skipped it because I don't really care about playing the Indian nations, but I guess for someone that might it could be an interesting campaign?

Fortune favors the bald.

ah ok, i'm very interested in playing the native americans, but i didnt want to get it if it was bad, but it's hard to find an objective review of the material itself

but i dont use any mods, yet, and i do want to play as the natives...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

ah ok, i'm very interested in playing the native americans, but i didnt want to get it if it was bad, but it's hard to find an objective review of the material itself

but i dont use any mods, yet, and i do want to play as the natives...

Well, try it out then - it's only 10$ (in Europe at least)..

Fortune favors the bald.